don't stay with him, you sound like you'd be much better on your own

ReputationRep:
    your bf is a ****, seriously

dump him

ReputationRep:
    Get a new bf

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend is making me not want to eat

sell him on ebay. there are plenty of plump girls who would appreciate a quick way to lose weight ..j/k

maybe just ..

http://snp.bpb.de/referate/mk4.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stettin)
    Why would I be ironic? Prevention is better then a cure. It's better for her to stop getting fat then to get fat and lose it.

Btw the OP sounds like she is blaming her problems on her boyfriend. You might need help.
    She is NOT fat. If anything, she is underweight. Where do you get such rubbish ideas? Her boyfriend is doing her nothing but harm.

ReputationRep:
    So you're bothered about 'offending' him while hes clearly offending you to the extent where you're overly conscious about what you eat? This doesn't add up :confused:

He is out of order.

You need to have words with him. Tell him how his comments are making you feel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva2)
    She is NOT fat. If anything, she is underweight. Where do you get such rubbish ideas? Her boyfriend is doing her nothing but harm.
    I never said she was fat. I said that she had mental problems. She's got eating disorder and is blaming it all on her boyfriend.

What he is doing is helping her by making sure she's not binging. If she does get fat she will go crazy and have a mental breakdown. Then she'll starve her self. You want that on you conscience? Well he doesn't.

He's the hero in this story.

ReputationRep:
    That is messed up,
    I know it is easier said than done but you need to dump his ass.
    Or at least have a serious converstation with him.

ReputationRep:
    That's HORRIBLE! Why are you still with him? I mean I can understand possibly nudging you to exercise more because maybe he likes you really skinny but to make comments like that is just mean of him - tell him that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stettin)
    I never said she was fat. I said that she had mental problems. She's got eating disorder and is blaming it all on her boyfriend.

What he is doing is helping her by making sure she's not binging. If she does get fat she will go crazy and have a mental breakdown. Then she'll starve her self. You want that on you conscience? Well he doesn't.

He's the hero in this story.
    you must be joking. he's no hero. hes encouraging her not to eat by sending across subtle messages which she takes seriously. And what eating disorder has she got, according to you?
    I think you'd better re-read the original post. This girl could turn into an ANOREXIC if she's not careful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva2)
    you must be joking. he's no hero. hes encouraging her not to eat by sending across subtle messages which she takes seriously. And what eating disorder has she got, according to you?
    I think you'd better re-read the original post. This girl could turn into an ANOREXIC if she's not careful.
    Hmm lets see.

I am quite skinny at the moment (size 6, BMI 17.8)
    Underweight. Major sign of eating disorder.

I generally ate about 3 meals a day (cereal, salad/ jacket potato/ and then I have different things for dinner- normally something with fish or pasta as I dont like red meat) and then I just have fruit and smoothies)

E.A.T.I.N.G D.I.S.O.R.D.E.R.

I also do about 8 hours excercise a week, so I have always been in good shape.
    8 hours of exercise a week and underweight? hmmm My prognosis is eating disorder.

So like in the last 2 weeks I have just been eating 2 meals (breakfast and lunch)
    So... some guy makes a comment and she cuts on whats he eats? Yeah I have a feeling shes got eating disorder.

And doing my 8 hours dance + swimming + 5 hours in the gym,
    And now she is exercise even more because of those comments. Defiantly eating disorder.

I dont want to offend him with all my fat
    I'm sorry but WTF? This is seriously ******* out "EATING DISORDER". How can you offend someone with fat unless your obese or decided to show your liposuction remains to everybody?

although everyone apart from him always says I am too skinny
    So people are telling her she is to skinny but she is afraid of being to fat. Hmmmm. I'll have a slice of Eating with a side dish of Disorder

All my family are really conserned about me,
    I rest in smug satisfaction has I win an another internet debate about the life of some kid.

Do your self a favour kid. Buy your self some pizza and eat all of it. The next day get your self some fried chicken and gobble it all down. Do that twice a week. If you react in horror to that then you need help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redemption)
    Should be more strong willed then. Body fat % is the best indicator of how healthy the weight loss is for someone.
    Well as long as you think that you know best :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by forsaken_earth)
    Well as long as you think that you know best :rolleyes:
    It actually is. It's possible to be skinny and obese. The only advantage skinny people have over fat people is that they have less fat to lose. But % wise it's all the same.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2009
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.