Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clements-)
    fire red. I wanted to restart emerald but I can't find it. I found yellow the other day and put it in my GBA :awesome: graphics were a bit ****** though but who knows where my dinosaur of a GBC has gone.
    i cant find my gameboy :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aKarma)
    About time for me to remind everyone that the initial order confirmation does not oblige the company to deliver the goods and it is an auto reply.
    I can't even be bothered to find and copy my previous comments, but I have bought from them before and it was jovially cancelled.

Muhahahhaha
    Through marketplace? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    i cant find my gameboy :sigh:
    I'm just pissed that they all come out on the DS now. I can't be bothered to buy a DS. The only ones I never bothered to get were gold and silver

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tango Freakster)
    They're probably bankrupt + crying their hearts out at the mo.

And if they dare to somehow pull out of the contract illegally, I'll just get my dad to file a lawsuit on behalf of us all! :yep:

No harm done.
    a lawsuit to get force someone to sell you mispriced iPods, right. :rolleyes: I think your dad has better things to be working on.

ReputationRep:
    Omg I Missed Out!!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by tom//)
    i would have thought if the company has spotted the mistake then they would have canceled our orders straight away
    The iPods wouldn't be dispatched till after the weekend, so there's still plenty of time for them to send out an apology and cancel our orders.

I'll be pleased if I get one, but I seriously doubt that's going to happen. :p: They might be contractually obliged to provide the iPods but if they refuse to send them there's not that much anyone can do - Amazon just won't charge us.

ReputationRep:
    I'm just pissed that they all come out on the DS now. I can't be bothered to buy a DS. The only ones I never bothered to get were gold and silver
    lol they still make the DS? its **** compared to gameboy

ReputationRep:

And if they dare to somehow pull out of the contract illegally, I'll just get my dad to file a lawsuit on behalf of us all! :yep:

No harm done.
    If they go bankrupt, there's nothing you can do to get your iPod.

ReputationRep:
    gold and silver were AMAZING

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    lol they still make the DS? its **** compared to gameboy
    exactly. But now all like diamond and platinum and all that only come out on DS. hmph. So the furthest I can go is Emerald/FR/LG.

ReputationRep:
    DNFTT!!

n00bz! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shayke)
    If they go bankrupt, there's nothing you can do to get your iPod.
    I'm pretty sure they won't go bankrupt because of this :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by addylad)
    gold and silver were AMAZING
    Not as good as crystal. My favourite has to be between Yellow/Crystal/Emerald.

ReputationRep:
    exactly. But now all like diamond and platinum and all that only come out on DS. hmph. So the furthest I can go is Emerald/FR/LG.
    well good luck clem :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Through marketplace? :rolleyes:
    From this exact company as I've said before over and over again :rolleyes: (as in the same marketplace supplier)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanoi)
    a lawsuit to get force someone to sell you mispriced iPods, right. :rolleyes: I think your dad has better things to be working on.
    From your evident idiocy, I take it you missed out on the offer?

Shame.

ReputationRep:

No harm done.
    No, no harm at all.
    Apart from the complete bankruptcy of a small company and redundancy of all it's employees, just for one mistake. All for you to get your cheap iPod. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aKarma)
    From this exact company as I've said before over and over again :rolleyes: (as in the same marketplace supplier)
    Good on you. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Not as good as crystal. My favourite has to be between Yellow/Crystal/Emerald.
    Yellow was incredible as well :yep: never played crystal sadly.

ReputationRep:
    anyone noticed any media coverage of this yet? Would really make me laugh!

They normally seem to cotton on to things like this pretty quickly, and besides what other news is there at the moment

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.