Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leala4628)
    I wish I'd got an extra one for my sister (don't get those who are being greedy ordering loads) wish I'd also got the nano too. Can't be disappointed though-if we'd changed the quantity the price might have gone up with the extra time it took!!
    yeah im just pleased id managed to place an order in time

hopefully it will be here soon

ReputationRep:
    This ****ing sucks. I can't believed I missed it by two hours, I was home two hours ago :getmecoat:

Let us know if you people recieve your ipods

ReputationRep:
    Don't get your hopes up I'd be suprised if anyone gets any. Its happened many times before both on amazon and other websites and I'm yet to see a company honour the low price. Good luck to you though guys, I hope you get them.

ReputationRep:
    I jiust realised as I clicked the 32GB one (as when I clicked the 16gb one the price had been changed) I got something worth about £70 more!! Hope it comes otherwise I'll look stuuupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    If [when] they're going to cancel orders, they'll start with the multiple ones.
    HAHAHA, they've now changed it not only back up to £263, but it's now 'DISPATCHED + SOLD BY AMAZON.CO.UK'

Hahaha, poor company.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanoi)
    No, I just think it's stupid when people like you think that you are legally entitled to a mispriced iPod because of some line in an email. It was an error and they didn't intend to sell it to you at that price. They will cancel your order.

What are you going to do? Sue them? Do you know anything about law? :rolleyes:
    And you're certain of that how exactly?

I'd rather take legal advice from my father over an anonymous internet freak, mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tango Freakster)
    HAHAHA, they've now changed it not only back up to £263, but it's now 'DISPATCHED + SOLD BY AMAZON.CO.UK'

Hahaha, poor company.
    Amazon always offered them at that price but theirs was the lowest price and showed up at the top.

ReputationRep:

Hahaha, poor company.
    No... That actually is the Amazon one. Which was there the whole time.

The real cheap was one of the ones sold by a different company.

ReputationRep:

Hahaha, poor company.
    Yea its been like that since just after I ordered. Wasn't sure why they changed the company to amazon... wasn't sure if they had a way out of it.

ReputationRep:
    And you're certain of that how exactly?

I'd rather take legal advice from my father over an anonymous internet freak, mind.

I'd just like to say:

Zoom, zoom, zoom! Buuuuuurrnnn!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    I only did it earlier today. But so far had nothing saying it isn't going through.
    thats so annoying, cant believe i missed it.
    it says theyre sold out now too and the price now is like £210 or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shayke)
    No... That actually is the Amazon one. Which was there the whole time.

The real cheap was one of the ones sold by a different company.
    Nope the link on the recent orders page on amazon leads back to it.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't even get one yet I'm getting stupidly excited about this! lol Hope it works out for you all!

ReputationRep:
    Of course we AREN'T going to get these.

Think about it, really now. I'm sure they're covered some how.

Wouldn't you be if you were selling products like these, and even more so if it's over the internet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinkerbelle ♥)
    I didn't even get one yet I'm getting stupidly excited about this! lol Hope it works out for you all!
    If this works I'd be quite pissed... that I didn't order more than one.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Why did you only register today to be confrontational on this thread?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clements-)
    Amazon always offered them at that price but theirs was the lowest price and showed up at the top.
    No, I'm talking about the same order that I purchased from marketplace (IT something or other) from my order history now links back to the Amazon UK's product.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deano-101)
    Of course we AREN'T going to get these.

Think about it, really now. I'm sure they're covered some how.

Wouldn't you be if you were selling products like these, and even more so if it's over the internet.
    Yes, you would be. However, it APPEARS that they are not. :woo:

There is no reason to get our hopes up, nor down!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StandingOnAir)
    Why did you only register today to be confrontational on this thread?
    Because I came across this ********* amazing thread. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by impervious)
    If this works I'd be quite pissed... that I didn't order more than one.
    At least you'll have one though, better then a poke in the eye.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 10, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.