Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I missed it :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tango Freakster)
    No, I'm talking about the same order that I purchased from marketplace (IT something or other) from my order history now links back to the Amazon UK's product.
    Yeah, because IT have removed the listings so Amazon have became the main seller.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luuucyx)
    thats so annoying, cant believe i missed it.
    it says theyre sold out now too and the price now is like £210 or something.

Well, yeah, but in reality I don't expect to get it, I expect an email apologising and offering me a refund.

And the one I 'bought' has gone up to £263, from £8.90 :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam7v)
    Yes, you would be. However, it APPEARS that they are not. :woo:

There is no reason to get our hopes up, nor down!!

Appears? From a rather vague confirmation order e-mail.

Nahh I won't buy it (no pun intended cause I did buy it lololll)

It would be cool if it was legit, but they probably have lots of terms and conditions for misprints and errors bla bla bla.

(Original post by vin)
    :hugs: :hugs2: Me too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    Me too....i'm so pissed off :mad:

ReputationRep:
    There should be new lyrics put into the song 'Always Look on the Bright Side of Life' regarding when you buy really cheap iPods, not to keep putting yourself down that you won't get it.

Baggsy not making them up...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clements-)
    Yeah, because IT have removed the listings so Amazon have became the main seller.
    Ah, I see. :yep:

I think there'll be a fair few teens around the world desperately refreshing their inbox over the next few days!

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone actually get one so cheap? I'm not reading through 19 pages. ******* gutted I missed it. :sad:

(Original post by Nick_000)
    Did anyone actually get one so cheap? I'm not reading through 19 pages. ******* gutted I missed it. :sad:
    20 people or so have ordered. One person ordered 10. Some people have had the money taken off their account.

None of the items have yet been dispatched. So waiting on them to be dispatched and sent.

I missed out too.

ReputationRep:
    Yep. £8.90 each - ordered 15.

Everything confirmed and legit. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm...I like the fact that the 32GB one has gone down from 32 available to 24.

Soooooo...perhaps some of you managed to get it? Of course they could just be normal full price sales to other people...

Stay positive! I wish i'd been bothered to find my bank card in time :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm totally ****** off. I only went out looking for a new PS3. I could have ordered loads of these bad boys and ebayed them. Right, I'm really ****** off.

If you got one, **** you! (Yeah, I'm a bitter ******* person). ******* ****

ReputationRep:
    I'm totally ****** off. I only went out looking for a new PS3. I could have ordered loads of these bad boys and ebayed them. Right, I'm really ****** off.

lol its just one of those things

ReputationRep:
    Darn :sad:

Let us know if you actually get it.

They may not get one. In the past, people have had their money refunded and an apology sent.

So likelihood is they won't get one.

We shall see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tango Freakster)
    Yep. £8.90 each - ordered 15.

Everything confirmed and legit. :yep:
    I've got over £3,000 I'm looking to invest. This would have been one hell of an investment. I'm ****** off.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, do you think we should call up the poor seller and perhaps ask when the order will come in?

ReputationRep:
    Yep loads of us who were lucky enough to see the thread at the start. There was probably 50 ipods bought from TSR people alone!

ReputationRep:
    It'll be quite interesting to see who actually gets their orders fulfilled considering it's a seller through the marketplace. Amazon's official policy seems to be that they'll simply cancel your order and inform you that they've done so, but they stress this only applies to products you buy through them, rather than anyone on the marketplace.

Hmm...

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

The Student Room tech wikiTech forum guidelines

Quick link:

Unanswered technology and computers threads

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.