Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTallOne)
    All orders go through Amazon.

The seller then says they've dispatched the order and the money is transferred.
    (Original post by Tango Freakster)
    dsdfasdf
    ahhh okay, phew!
    still no money out of my account, i don't think i got it

ReputationRep:
    I really want everyone on here who brought one to CRASH AND BUUUURRRRRRRRRRNNNN!!
    (nothing personal you understand)

:aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadChicken)
    Imagine if it's a scam and they've sold thousands of these Ipods... at £13 each. Could have scammed a good few hundred thousand... But I really doubt it! Hahaha, you'll all get refunds even though they have taken the money.
    lol! Imagine if it was the OP, and he's now sat at home watching the money roll in thinking what fools we all are!

ReputationRep:
    1 ipod > 0 ipods > Kick in the teeth

ReputationRep:
    ''IT Hardware Direct Ltd Shipping Policies

Unless noted otherwise in the ordering pipeline IT Hardware Direct Ltd ships all items within two days of receiving order. E&OE Top of Page
    IT Hardware Direct Ltd Tax Information

IT Hardware Direct shall endeavour to maintain prices quoted but IT Hardware Direct reserves the right to increase quoted prices at any time to take into account of increase in costs including (without limitation) costs of labour, materials, carriage, or other overheads.

Unless otherwise specified prices are stated in £ Sterling, inclusive of VAT.

Errors & omissions excepted ''

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milch)
    1 ipod > 0 ipods > Kick in the teeth
    haha that's what I said earlier expect my version was "> poke in the eye"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinkerbelle ♥)
    lol! Imagine if it was the OP, and he's now sat at home watching the money roll in thinking what fools we all are!
    ****, he is being rather silent, mind...

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    exactly what i was just thinking :woo:

ReputationRep:
    ''Low Prices And Fast Response Times
    As one of the leading resellers in the UK we have pre-negotiated volume purchasing contracts which allow us to buy at the best prices available. We also continually monitor our operational costs to ensure that we remain a lean operation.
    We always aim to offer our customers lower pricing than our competition. More importantly we believe in providing consistently low prices. As a result, we have implemented a system where you buy at a set low margin above cost. This means no matter how much you spend you will always be guaranteed our lowest prices across the board. In saying all of this price is not what we are about, we are confident that we can offer you better pricing, that set aside what's important to IT Hardware Direct and myself is that you will receive the best level of service that we can offer. That's what will add value to your business.''

****, I don't think they realise how low... :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    ****, he is being rather silent, mind...

That's what I thought.. it seems amazons 3rd party seller may also go by the name of... [almost] hahaha. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    muhahaha.

Nah i just can't keep up with all the responses!

ReputationRep:
    ''IT Hardware Direct Ltd Shipping Policies

Unless noted otherwise in the ordering pipeline IT Hardware Direct Ltd ships all items within two days of receiving order. E&OE Top of Page
    IT Hardware Direct Ltd Tax Information

IT Hardware Direct shall endeavour to maintain prices quoted but IT Hardware Direct reserves the right to increase quoted prices at any time to take into account of increase in costs including (without limitation) costs of labour, materials, carriage, or other overheads.

Unless otherwise specified prices are stated in £ Sterling, inclusive of VAT.

Errors & omissions excepted ''
    That's good.... right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [almost])
    muhahaha.

Nah i just can't keep up with all the responses!

Ahh ok, I'll take off my Sherlock Holmes hat and let you off then

ReputationRep:
    has noone tried to contact the seller - are the £10 ipods actually going to be sent out?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    still looking good for me, dont know whether to keep or sell though tbh

ReputationRep:
    **** YEH!

NEXT DAY DELIVERY - even if you ordered it under standard!

People will either be screaming in ecstasy tommorow or crying their hearts out! :yep:

''Fast Delivery and EDI Links
    We have two large warehouses in Birmingham and Southampton holding stock of all the most popular items from the major brands. We have also taken full advantage of EDI technology to develop links into all our major supply partners. This enables us to have electronic access to over £450 million of stock available throughout the UK. If it's out there, we can get it! Our standard delivery is next day from stock, although we can provide an express same day delivery service on occasions when the requirement is of an urgent nature. Our own IT systems have also been developed to provide a facility to order straight from our supplier with direct delivery to yourself. So even if we do not physically have stock there is a good chance that we will be able to deliver your products on a next working day basis.''

Quite a big company too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    I congratulate you in a bitter manner. It is always about the business. Well done for ordering 15. As for the guys who only ordered 1 - You just did yourself out of a lot of money. 2nd Gen Ipod Touches are going for around £220 on Ebay.

Do the maths. Easy money.

*If* they/we get them.

In the far more likely case that nobody gets one, nobody's lost out.

Sure, I put an order in, quite a few hours ago now, but I don't for a minute expect to get one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xen101)
    has noone tried to contact the seller - are the £10 ipods actually going to be sent out?
    DON'T CONTACT 'EM.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xen101)

Someone did earlier - they are aware of the mistake and as far as they're concerned won't be sending anything.

ReputationRep:
    Errors & omissions excepted

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

The Student Room tech wikiTech forum guidelines

Quick link:

Unanswered technology and computers threads

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.