Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tango Freakster)
    Wtf!!

Everyone, check out your amazon order history - it says order dispatched!!

Yessssssssss!

And now there's only the delivery estimate!!

I ****** LOVE YOU OP!
    Post a screenshot of it then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AP_89)
    Dispatch estimate:13 Jul 2009 - 14 Jul 2009
    WTF? I ain't trolling at all.

That was there a few hours ago, and now all that's there is the delivery estimate! Check for yourselves if you don't believe me!

ReputationRep:
    you know from market place do you get another email after conformation saying its been dispatched or does it just update your status on amazon?

ReputationRep:

That was there a few hours ago, and now all that's there is the delivery estimate! Check for yourselves if you don't believe me!
    Post a screen shot or stfu.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dev25)
    If you brought more then 1, send 1 to me for the price you paid, i'll even pay P&P
    Lol good luck sunshine.

You'd have to be as stupid as the seller on Amazon to do that deal...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmielociraptor)
    Is it really sad that this whole thing has put me in a ridiculously good mood all day?
    Same, I guess it is a little, but I don't care :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dev25)
    If you brought more then 1, send 1 to me for the price you paid, i'll even pay P&P
    why would anyone throw away £200 to do that?

ReputationRep:

Are you talking about the
    "Dispatch estimate:13 Jul 2009 - 14 Jul 2009
    Delivery estimate:16 Jul 2009 - 20 Jul 2009"
    thing?

It doesn't mean it's been dispatched - it's been like that for a few hours on mine.

ReputationRep:
    Damnit. I can't believe I missed out on this! :p:!

Good luck all that ordered one .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ViolatedTreason)
    just shut up. please.
    ^ ^
    This, like, totally.

(Original post by ViolatedTreason)
    they are highly unlikey to dispatch at 10 to 7, on a friday evening. everyone probably went home at 4:30.
    This even more. I don't know any company that would send stuff and then confirmation emails that late on Friday afternoon. The poster seems to be totally unexperienced in on-line shopping (as evidenced by previous, absolutely ridiculous statements in this thread), but for some odd and unexplained reasons seems to have the preconception that TSR is full of dorks alike. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dev25)
    Sure, what's your address? Can I also give you like all the money I have in my account?

ReputationRep:

:facepalm:

Jesus, just post a bluddy screenshot for us to shut up or shut up yourself.

:troll:

I want to shoot myself! I saw this and then skyped my dad and he said "we'll discuss it when I get home" because he was skeptical at first. But I knew by then, the offer will be gone (this is one thing I can't stand - why we have to wait all the time to do something/get something. My family are so slow at making decisions!). So when he got home, I told him all about it and he said I should've got it! But I knew he would've blown his head off and probably given it away or something and that I'd be in mega trouble so I didn't buy it (I'm a good child normally). Then he said yes, he would've been angry but I could've defended myself and we'd probably have ended up keeping it! I'm so gutted

/moaning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    you know from market place do you get another email after conformation saying its been dispatched or does it just update your status on amazon?
    It usually just updates. Every now and then, some sellers will send you like a personalised email but it depends on the seller.

ReputationRep:
    The fact that I missed this is kind of heartbreaking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    Ordered 3 hours ago and just got 8 through the post, happy days
    I hear them flying pigs are pretty damn fast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisha.doshi)
    I want to shoot myself! I saw this and then skyped my dad and he said "we'll discuss it when I get home" because he was skeptical at first. But I knew by then, the offer will be gone (this is one thing I can't stand - why we have to wait all the time to do something/get something. My family are so slow at making decisions!). So when he got home, I told him all about it and he said I should've got it! But I knew he would've blown his head off and probably given it away or something and that I'd be in mega trouble so I didn't buy it (I'm a good child normally). Then he said yes, he would've been angry but I could've defended myself and we'd probably have ended up keeping it! I'm so gutted

/moaning
    Don't you have your own account/money?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    :facepalm:

Jesus, just post a bluddy screenshot for us to shut up or shut up yourself.

:troll:
    Lets be fair, give him some time to use photoshop.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by anisha.doshi)

/moaning
    Don't worry, they probably won't come. : )

(Oh, except all fifteen of Tango Freakster's, which will undoubtedly arrive in the morning...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clements-)
    It usually just updates. Every now and then, some sellers will send you like a personalised email but it depends on the seller.
    ahh its just updated a few hours ago

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2009
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.