Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    lol, you act like such a n00b that I'm tempted to give you +rep for the general amusement. It's just that I'd feel at least awkward plusrepping a troll :lolwut:
    Yeah, you need to sign up with ImageShack and then pay for the year-long subscription - it's only £8.95 :awesome:

Yea, right. :rolleyes:

Maybe you should check once again, then we could - possibly - find out that your order has not in fact been placed at all? :confused:

:rofl:
    I don't understand why you're obsessively quoting me and accusing me of trolling (when I sure as hell am not) simply because you missed out on the offer. If anything, you reek of troll to me. :yep:

Yep, like someone said I'm talking 'bout the :

''
    See more: -Select different orders to view- Open and recently placed orders Orders placed in the past six months Orders placed in 2009 Orders placed in 2008
    Need help?
    Need help using this page?

Open Orders

Order Date: 10 Jul 2009
    Order #: 203-5346587-3079535
    Recipient: Miss Georgina Winter
    Items:
    Delivery estimate: 16 Jul 2009 - 20 Jul 2009 15 of: New Apple iPod Touch 32GB 2nd Generation
    Sold by: IT Hardware Direct Ltd (seller profile) ''

There's no dispatch estimate anyomore? :confused:

(Original post by Tango Freakster)
    I don't understand why you're obsessively quoting me and accusing me of trolling (when I sure as hell am not) simply because you missed out on the offer. If anything, you reek of troll to me. :yep:

''
    See more: -Select different orders to view- Open and recently placed orders Orders placed in the past six months Orders placed in 2009 Orders placed in 2008
    Need help?

Open Orders

Items:
    Delivery estimate: 16 Jul 2009 - 20 Jul 2009 15 of: New Apple iPod Touch 32GB 2nd Generation

Haha, it's an OPEN order. Not a COMPLETED order.

-.-

fail

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why you're obsessively quoting me
    'cause you're a n00b and amusing one. This one doesn't happen that often. :yep:

''
    Need help?

Open Orders

Items:

What the **** is this, an ASCII-screenshot? :lolwut:

:rofl:

Just post a damn pic or gtfo, it's been stated by many people here, numerous times. :redface:

ReputationRep:

''
    Need help?

Open Orders

Items:

If you don't post a screen shot no-one is going to believe you.

ReputationRep:
    After checking my amazon account, I still have dispatch dates [estimated] and delivery dates [estimated]. It hasn't changed since I made the order at 1.30pm. So... maybe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Haha, it's an OPEN order, you fag. Not a COMPLETED order.

-.-

fail

All orders remain open, even after dispatched. It's not until the delivery estimate has literally been reached as far as I have been able to tell from all past orders.

ReputationRep:

Hmm well it definitely hasn't been dispatched, Georgina.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks to everyone who's contributed something (worthwhile or otherwise) to this thread, i'm amazed it's still going strong!
    For those who've given +rep, i appreciate it, thanks

Reckon we'll all become overnight experts in commercial law at this rate :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikki =])
    If you don't post a screen shot no-one is going to believe you.
    I don't really care if some of you refuse to believe me.

Anyways, thanks alot OP. I'll be sure to update you if anything happens.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, it's an OPEN order, you fag.
    he's a lolfag.

:troll:

I don't really care if some of you refuse to believe me.

Anyways, thanks alot OP. I'll be sure to update you if anything happens.
    You mean nothings happened yet?

ReputationRep:
    Haha, it's an OPEN order, you fag. Not a COMPLETED order.

-.-

fail
    Really?

:sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [almost])
    Thanks to everyone who's contributed something (worthwhile or otherwise) to this thread, i'm amazed it's still going strong!

Thanks for bringing it to our attention =] I'll rep you tomorrow for it, can't now because I used it up before =/ PM me to remind me =]

ReputationRep:
    No, nothing's come in the post yet. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Time-warp, an hour ago or so (s)he had the iPods already delivered or at least dispatched and on their way to arrive tomorrow :confused:

How bizarre, how bizarre :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clements-)
    All orders remain open, even after dispatched. It's not until the delivery estimate has literally been reached as far as I have been able to tell from all past orders.
    Really?!

Phew!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [almost])

Can I ask, why did you decide to share this with TSR?

ReputationRep:
    I feel extremely sorry for those wasting their time criticisng the tango person. either believe or don't but stop spamming with your ideas aabout who's telling the truth.

ReputationRep:
    32 pages wtf, when i last checked it was on 2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    Time-warp, an hour ago or so (s)he had the iPods already delivered or at least dispatched and on their way to arrive tomorrow :confused:

How bizarre, how bizarre :lolwut:

What on earth is wrong with this obsessive freak?

I've said it time and time again - on my amazon history, I don't have the dispatch date anyomore, just the delivery estimate, so I'm naturally assuming that it's been delivered.

For those who've ordered, go and check out your order history.

Anyways, bye.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.