Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leala4628)
    I feel extremely sorry for those wasting their time criticisng the tango person. either believe or don't but stop spamming with your ideas aabout who's telling the truth.
    Can I ask, why did you decide to share this with TSR? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SC17)
    Hmm well it definitely hasn't been dispatched, Georgina.
    Whilst I'm not advocating anything, I've had emails from amazon, asos, topshop and the like at midnight, 3AM, 11 at night, etc. (sometimes on the same day) saying stuff has dispatched. The time is irrelevant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tango Freakster)
    What on earth is wrong with this obsessive freak?

I've said it time and time again - on my amazon history, I don't have the dispatch date anyomore, just the delivery estimate, so I'm naturally assuming that it's been delivered.

For those who've ordered, go and check out your order history.

Anyways, bye.

I have, I've still got estimated dispatch and delivery dates.

ReputationRep:
    What on earth is wrong with this obsessive freak?

I've said it time and time again - on my amazon history, I don't have the dispatch date anyomore, just the delivery estimate, so I'm naturally assuming that it's been delivered.

For those who've ordered, go and check out your order history.

Anyways, bye.
    Meh, I don't care whether you're lying or not tbh. Dynamitri is one of the most annoying members on TSR so it doesn't even matter what he says really.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    to be perfectly fair, my estimated dispatch time has gone too.. i'll post photie in a minute if peeps want

EDIT: on further inspection, it hasn't. my bad

there is a section at the top which no longer states dispatch time, but in another bit, the dispatch time is still there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmielociraptor)
    Is it really sad that this whole thing has put me in a ridiculously good mood all day?
    Hah, likewise! We're so damn fickle! :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    I have, I've still got estimated dispatch and delivery dates.
    Really?! :confused:

Maybe it just takes time?

I don't know, tbh. Now, I shall be logging off for a little while seeing as you lot are oh so indignant on obsessively accusing me of lying on something I have no reason to lie about.

ReputationRep:
    I tried to buy an Xbox 360 Elite a few weeks back for £50 but Amazon cancelled my order. In their terms and conditions they state that a legally binding transaction isn't carried out until they take money from your account, they cancelled my order and no money was taken out so I couldn't force them to sell me the Xbox for £50.

I doubt anyone who ordered a cheap iPod will have gotten past their notice to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ViolatedTreason)
    to be perfectly fair, my estimated dispatch time has gone too.. i'll post photie in a minute if peeps want

EDIT: on further inspection, it hasn't. my bad
    Exactly this.

At last - sanity.

ReputationRep:
    If you but from the amazon marketplace then the marketplace seller does not have to inform amazon when they dispatch the item so Amazon assumes that it has been dispatched after x amount of time.

For example I've sold stuff there and never once informed people of dispatch, but they will get a dispatch date changed to the delivery date.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tlozoot)
    I tried to buy an Xbox 360 Elite a few weeks back for £50 but Amazon cancelled my order. In their terms and conditions they state that a legally binding transaction isn't carried out until they take money from your account, they cancelled my order and no money was taken out so I couldn't force them to sell me the Xbox for £50.

I doubt anyone who ordered a cheap iPod will have gotten past their notice to be honest.
    Money's been taken out of all of our accounts.

ReputationRep:
    If this becomes bigger than the Michael Jackson thread, I will actually Facepalm myself. I guess people really do love a bargain!

ReputationRep:
    Anyways, bye.
    :confused:

You already said 'Goodbye' an hour ago:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...8#post20009958

Does it mean you write from the Other World now? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AP_89)
    Can I ask, why did you decide to share this with TSR?
    Well why not, we're not all selfish!
    Though when I started the thread I'd only just seen the amazon page and was wary of scamming etc. so thought I'd see what others thought.
    Have to say I was NOT expecting such a huge response!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Exactly this.

At last - sanity.
    see my edit, and just post the pic, and get it out of the way if you want people to belive. use tinypic, its free and doesnt need an account. it tkaes seconds to upload a photo to them

ReputationRep:
    If this actually happens, Imma kick myself for not ordering.

(Original post by Dynamitri)
    :confused:

You already said 'Goodbye' an hour ago:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...8#post20009958

Does it mean you write from the Other World now? :eek:
    Pahahahahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ViolatedTreason)
    see my edit, and just post the pic, and get it out of the way if you want people to belive. use tinypic, its free and doesnt need an account. it tkaes seconds to upload a photo to them
    it's a troll ffs, makes up stories, posts copy/pasted and amended text instead of proper screenshots, says "Goodbye" and then posts immediately three times right thereafter, Triple ******* Facepalm wouldn't be enough to illustrate the amount of fail this person presents, really.

ReputationRep:
    I can't get screen shots on my laptop unless I'm missing something

(Original post by Dynamitri)
    it's a troll ffs, makes up stories, posts copy/pasted and amended text instead of proper screenshots, says "Goodbye" and then posts immediately three times right thereafter, Triple ******* Facepalm wouldn't be enough to illustrate the amount of fail this person presents, really.
    Looking for this?

haha

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Articles:

The Student Room tech wikiTech forum guidelines

Quick link:

Unanswered technology and computers threads

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.