Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    :banghead:

So we have to wait to find out if those who ordered it at that price get them or if the prices are changed?
    Pretty much. Probably won't find out til after the weekend.

(Original post by ViolatedTreason)
    i want to see proof that you have ordered 15. i know that you could order them for that price, i have done so mysself. i just wanna see your ******** about having 15
    Did you order this? If you did could I see some proof as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x.Crystal.x)
    I love how everyone has brought them to make a profit... I just want an ipod touch. :rolleyes:
    I've got one lol... 8gb is as much as you need. No one can listen to 10,000 individual songs in a week or even a month probably.

ReputationRep:
    I love how everyone has brought them to make a profit... I just want an ipod touch. :rolleyes:

I only bought one and I'm keeping it =] I just wanted an iPod touch so if this actually does go through then i'll be made up and will keep it =] Because I alays wanted one but couldn't afford one. I was gonna buy two and sell the other one but by the time I went back it had changed. I think I just about got one for £8 :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Meh, I got one to keep. I may sell it though since I need the cash. However, I am a little bored of my 1st gen 16gb.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Did you order this? If you did could I see some proof as well?
    you have a pm with the details for me.

you have a pm with the details for me.
    Yep I've already seen it thank you.

Why did you only order one?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Yep I've already seen it thank you.

Why did you only order one?
    didnt want to be greedy, and i figured that the fewer i order, the more chance i have of having my order processed.

ReputationRep:
    didnt want to be greedy, and i figured that the fewer i order, the more chance i have of having my order processed.
    Okay, just to purposefully anger you lot - no, I'm not going to take screenshots of my order. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, I'd have ordered £3,000 worth. Then, I'd have sold them all. Then, I'd have lol'ed pretty hard.

This thread makes me sick. Lucky *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    Seriously, I'd have ordered £3,000 worth. Then, I'd have sold them all. Then, I'd have lol'ed pretty hard.

This thread makes me sick. Lucky *****.
    Nobody's gonna get anything, man.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I overheard someone on the train today who said they got a flatscreen HD TV for 17.99- apparently there's a problem with their pricing! Fools.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    Nobody's gonna get anything, man.
    I'm tempted to say at least a few will get something. If not, that is a lot of angry customers. The company appears to be fairly large and well financed too, meaning they may take the loss on the chin to avoid adverse publicity.

The person who ordered 15 won't get them as she is taken advantage of an obvious pricing error. The people who ordered one or two, whe knows?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Tango Freakster)
    Okay, just to purposefully anger you lot - no, I'm not going to take screenshots of my order. :p:
    you know, i'm not impressed. it took you about half an hopur to think of a way out of showing us. and it wasn't even a good way out. it was just **** and aimed at antagonising people. tbh, no-one is gonna get angry, we will all just think of you as a ***********. good day to you

ReputationRep:
    AFAIK there's a law which means they don't have to honour the purchase if it is clearly a misprice. I've seen things like this several times before and they usually send out an email saying something like "sorry we are unable to provide this item at the advertised price".

ReputationRep:
    Yep, £8.90 each.

Ordered 15! :yep:
    Won't get 1! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I hope you realise that that IS trolling.

Idiot.

ReputationRep:
    I'm tempted to say at least a few will get something. If not, that is a lot of angry customers. The company appears to be fairly large and well financed too, meaning they may take the loss on the chin to avoid adverse publicity.

The person who ordered 15 won't get them as she is taken advantage of an obvious pricing error. The people who ordered one or two, whe knows?
    We'll see about that.

Money's all been taken out confirming that it's been dispatched, gone through all the T&C with my dad (who's incidentally a solicitor)....

All seems to be going just perfectly...

ReputationRep:

Not according to Companies House they're not:

Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/07/2008 (TOTAL EXEMPTION SMALL)

Indicating that they are a small business.

And with regards to angry customers and bad publicity. Nobody who shopped with them because of the pricing error would have done so otherwise, and I doubt anybody here would have heard of them if this hadn't of happened.

ReputationRep:
    you know, i'm not impressed. it took you about half an hopur to think of a way out of showing us. and it wasn't even a good way out. it was just **** and aimed at antagonising people. tbh, no-one is gonna get angry, we will all just think of you as a ***********. good day to you
    :yy:

Good day to you, Sir.

In reality, I actually HAVE genuinely ordered 15, but I have no need to prove to indeed any of you that I have.

So, goodnight, Sir.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.