Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This always happens though, and they very rarely go through with the order. I would be shocked if i got my 2 iPod Touch's i ordered. I don't think anyone stands a chance who ordered more than 5 too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tango Freakster)
    We'll see about that.

Money's all been taken out confirming that it's been dispatched, gone through all the T&C with my dad (who's incidentally a solicitor)....

All seems to be going just perfectly...
    So, your dad is a solicitor and you're a prostitute? I bet your family gatherings are fun.

ReputationRep:
    We'll see about that.

Money's all been taken out confirming that it's been dispatched, gone through all the T&C with my dad (who's incidentally a solicitor)....

All seems to be going just perfectly...
    Just because they've taken money doesn't mean the items have been dispatched. You'll get an email like I said in my above post and they'll refund you.

ReputationRep:
    Tango, SCREENSHOT IT SO WE CAN GET PROOF! You're lying, it's so obvious. How sad..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    The person who ordered 15 won't get them as she is taken advantage of an obvious pricing error. The people who ordered one or two, whe knows?
    Yeah, well, that's possible. Or just a discount for the next order, but the girl that keeps on cumming all over this thread about her 15 iPods being shipped for sure tomorrow because she's been charged could cut that crap, it's not funny anymore and I'd be gutted to see her anticlimaxing in a maximum of 2.5 days' time :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    So, your dad is a solicitor and you're a prostitute? I bet your family gatherings are fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    Yeah, well, that's possible. Or just a discount for the next order, but the girl that keeps on cumming all over this thread about her 15 iPods being shipped for sure tomorrow because she's been charged could cut that crap, it's not funny anymore and I'd be gutted to see her anticlimaxing in a maximum of 2.5 days' time :yep:
    Yawn. If it isn't the fugly gay Bruno back on target.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SC17)
    Tango, SCREENSHOT IT SO WE CAN GET PROOF! You're lying, it's so obvious. How sad..
    why do you care?

ReputationRep:
    hate to burst everyone's bubble here but no-one's getting anything, it was the same story on the panasonic website a while ago when TVs were being sold for 1p due to a pricing error, however legally eevn if they take the money out of your account they can still not send the ipod and just refund you, the item is only legally yours once you have received it. sorry everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -WhySoSerious?)
    why do you care?
    This.

ReputationRep:
    why do you care?
    What's it got to do with you?.....

ReputationRep:
    You do realise that you're trollin'?

At first, you only had me against yourself, now I can see that pretty much half of the posters in this thread are being pissed off by your posts here. Plus, you've been warned several times already and will very likely continue being warned again and again.

Thanks for resolving any doubts that anyone could have, you are a troll indeed. Please stop spamming this thread.

Reported for trolling.

Back on topic: We won't find out till Monday, I guess depending on what deliveries you guys chose...

anybody choose next day delivery?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CalumTP)
    the item is only legally yours once you have received it. sorry everyone.
    This, like, totally. It's funny to see people counting their chicken before they hatched, even if they have been indeed billed/charged, it still doesn't mean anything - especially considering it's the end of the week, so it's gonna take until Monday to clarify the bank issues, for the (very likely) returns to come up on the bank statements etc. People think that if something has changed on their bank accounts they certainly will get their stuff - no. They can well return the money, send an e-mail, offer some form of compensation and generally tell you off.

Especially the maniacs who ordered, like £4'000 worth of stuff, being dead sure they're gonna get it, for, like, 3% of the original price? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clements-)
    This.
    oh hi there, haven't seen you about for a while

(Original post by SC17)
    Absolutely nothing, you just seem to be taking the internet rather seriously.

ReputationRep:
    Just for pure interest - can people who ordered one prior to the price change let us know if they get the product?!

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SC17)
    Okay, I'll just settle with the fact that you and Dynamitri are obsessive retarded freaks.

Why do you care what a 15-year-old GCSE female bought today?

ReputationRep:
    This is just stupid now... It should probably be locked or something.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely nothing, you just seem to be taking the internet rather seriously.
    Well the internet is serious business

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Reported for trolling.

Back on topic: We won't find out till Monday, I guess depending on what deliveries you guys chose...

anybody choose next day delivery?
    Good lord, sad freaks on TSR really do exist.

If you find orgasmic pleasure in what a 15 year old schoolgirl bought today, then I really do feel for you.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Articles:

The Student Room tech wikiTech forum guidelines

Quick link:

Unanswered technology and computers threads

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.