Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shayke)
    Well the internet is serious business
    :ahee:

but seriously, who ever saw it first should have just bought one quickly, so much more likely to get it, rather than people abusing it and getting 15...they're obviously going to notice now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    Just for pure interest - can people who ordered one prior to the price change let us know if they get the product?!

Thanks!
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tango Freakster)
    Okay, I'll just settle with the fact that you and Dynamitri are obsessive retarded freaks.
    Please report for trolling. I have just done it. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -WhySoSerious?)
    oh hi there, haven't seen you about for a while

Absolutely nothing, you just seem to be taking the internet rather seriously.
    Mm, I was banned for a while and lately, I've just been vaguely inactive and post usually to offer some form of abuse or argument.

ReputationRep:
    Good lord, sad freaks on TSR really do exist.

If you find orgasmic pleasure in what a 15 year old schoolgirl bought today, then I really do feel for you.
    We all bow down to you. You out-witted us. Well done.

Now GTFO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    This, like, totally. It's funny to see people counting their chicken before they hatched, even if they have been indeed billed/charged, it still doesn't mean anything - especially considering it's the end of the week, so it's gonna take until Monday to clarify the bank issues, for the (very likely) returns to come up on the bank statements etc. People think that if something has changed on their bank accounts they certainly will get their stuff - no. They can well return the money, send an e-mail, offer some form of compensation and generally tell you off.

Especially the maniacs who ordered, like £4'000 worth of stuff, being dead sure they're gonna get it, for, like, 3% of the original price? :confused:
    Seriously, just shut the **** up already. You wanted to buy it and you got an error. Now all you've done is ***** at people for the last couple of hours. Stop being such a ******* waste of space and GTFO. You're spamming worse than anybody.

ReputationRep:
    I actually pity you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    Just for pure interest - can people who ordered one prior to the price change let us know if they get the product?!

Thanks!
    I'll let you know, philo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam7v)
    This is just stupid now... It should probably be locked or something.
    Now it's been said so it most likely will be - kinda shame, really, as it's been quite an interesting discussion and it's gonna be quite hard to follow up all those folks that placed orders

Too bad, it's mostly because one immature person keeps on female-ejaculating all over this thread and ruining it with an amazing pertinacity :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clements-)
    Seriously, just shut the **** up already. You wanted to buy it and you got an error. Now all you've done is ***** at people for the last couple of hours. Stop being such a ******* waste of space and GTFO. You're spamming worse than anybody.
    :ditto:

I've left this thread for good.

ReputationRep:
    OMFG - £263 been taken out of my account?!?!?!?!?!!? FOR EACHHHH ONE AND I'VE ORDERED 15?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?
    We'll see about that.

Money's all been taken out confirming that it's been dispatched, gone through all the T&C with my dad (who's incidentally a solicitor)....

All seems to be going just perfectly...
    So they have put ALLLLL that money back in then? :rolleyes:

He's going to get this thread locked. Everyone else including you and me are talking about the Ipod subject. He's just insulting everyone.

ReputationRep:

You clearly haven't. You're all ******* pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    He's going to get this thread locked. Everyone else including you and me are talking about the Ipod subject. He's just insulting everyone.
    Yes, Dynamitri has been talking about ipods. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

FAIL.

I thought you left for good...

ReputationRep:
    He's just insulting everyone.
    Clements guy seems to have some kind of problem as well.

Shame, he's generally an OK person, and he's got a remarkable rep, so it's not like he's been constantly trolling on TSR - but yet, he's hatin', and I haven't even ever been talking to him (or I don't remember having) :lolwut:

Dunno, some people seem to have some kind of issues. Weird.

ReputationRep:
    I thought you left for good...
    Yawn.

ReputationRep:
    She is never going to leave :nope: she's lying to us all!!

ReputationRep:
    Clements guy seems to have some kind of problem as well.

Shame, he's generally an OK person, and he's got a remarkable rep, so it's not like he's been constantly trolling on TSR :lolwut:

Dunno, some people seem to have some kind of issues. Weird.
    Yes, go and insult Clement why don't you, you filthy hypocrite...

ipods are chocolate. :yep:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

The Student Room tech wikiTech forum guidelines

Quick link:

Unanswered technology and computers threads

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.