Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tango Freakster)
    Yawn.
    :troll:

This thread has gone beyond off topic now.

Yawn.
    You have just demonstrated what a pathological liar you are.

Well done.

You didn't even order one IPod touch, I can bet. If you can lie several times throughout this thread and get caught out...you can lie about anything.

Your probably not even a girl but a 12 year old boy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    You have just demonstrated what a pathological liar you are.

Well done.

You didn't even order one IPod touch, I can bet. If you can lie several times throughout this thread and get caught out...you can lie about anything.

Your probably not even a girl but a 12 year old boy.
    Ahaha, yes I didn't order 15. :rolleyes:

And a 12 year old boy? :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    :blah:
    :yawn: This is getting boring.

Anyhoos, all the best of luck to everyone who is has bought one (or more!) - hopefully you end up getting it! *fingers crossed*. Im jealous, as I was telling my friend yesterday that I was thinking of getting a iPod Touch, and was asking it if it was worth it. I was a bit put off by the price though! :o:

It is likely however, that your orders will be cancelled and refunded, and that would be a shame - its worth a try though!

ReputationRep:
    If she did buy 15 of them, she stands to make around £3,500. I have to admire that entrepreneurial spirit. She is probably trolling though but I would have have ordered more than that. At worst, I get my money refunded. At best, I make serious money for little work. Not too far fetched.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, go and insult Clement
    I'm far from insulting. Just stating the obvious - I have spoken to him neither in this thread, nor in any other one at the TSR, and yet I have been particularly insulted by his posts that reek of hostility towards me.

That's hardly insulting now, is it? :lolwut:

Ahaha, yes I didn't order 15. :rolleyes:

And a 12 year old boy? :sigh:
    Yes. Pretty much.

You're good at repeating stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    Clements guy seems to have some kind of problem as well.

Shame, he's generally an OK person, and he's got a remarkable rep, so it's not like he's been constantly trolling on TSR - but yet, he's hatin', and I haven't even ever been talking to him (or I don't remember having) :lolwut:

Dunno, some people seem to have some kind of issues. Weird.
    Lulz, I have talked to you once before in a thread and you were obnoxious even then. Come on, there must be a TSR member you don't like and you're simply one of mine. So yeah, you're just annoying.

As for the ipods, maybe everyone should just stop arguing about it. We won't know until Monday at the earliest so seriously, just drop it now. It might be wise for a mod to close this thread until then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    If she did buy 15 of them, she stands to make around £3,500. I have to admire that entrepreneurial spirit. She is probably trolling though but I would have have ordered more than that. At worst, I get my money refunded. At best, I make serious money for little work. Not too far fetched.
    I actually have bought 15, believe it or not. Whether some Eastern European Bruno freak thinks I haven't doesn't really matter at all, tbh.

And thanks - it runs in the family! :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    Seriously, I'd have ordered £3,000 worth. Then, I'd have sold them all. Then, I'd have lol'ed pretty hard.

This thread makes me sick. Lucky *****.
    Spending £3000 on £8 each iPod is 375 iPods. 375 iPods sold roughly at £240 equals £90000. Hmm, nice.

ReputationRep:
    :yawn: at the arguments...

anyway I think that we do stand a good chance of getting these now. I mean they took the time to change the price back but not refund us/cancel the orders? I mean we ordered them at 1pm ish and nothing has happened! Though i think they might find a way round honoring the troll who ordered 15

*fingers crossed*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clements-)
    Lulz, I have talked to you once before in a thread and you were obnoxious even then. Come on, there must be a TSR member you don't like and you're simply one of mine. So yeah, you're just annoying.
    Oh have we talked, really? I honestly don't remember. Must have been something really minor and insignificant, then.

Good to be an important part of your life, though. I generally feel indifferent towards you.

ReputationRep:
    I actually have bought 15, believe it or not. Whether some Eastern European Bruno freak thinks I haven't doesn't really matter at all, tbh.

And thanks - it runs in the family! :yy:
    Hmm you sure about that? How come you didn't mention that on your first ever post here?...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...&postcount=238

I ******* LOVE YOU OP!!

I ordered one for the £8.50, got the e-mail and have spent the last hour making sure my dad (a solicitor) read through all the terms + conditions and he's ******* shocked - yes, they are legally obliged to SEND IT TO US!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FatFridge)
    Spending £3000 on £8 each iPod is 375 iPods. 375 iPods sold roughly at £240 equals £90000. Hmm, nice.
    I can but dream

ReputationRep:
    This thread is still going?? I watched it from about the 5th page JUST after they put the price up, and to be honest, I reckon that the company was scamming, hence the dodgy prices on several items and the cancellation of all companys items by amazon. Nice to imagine though

edit: haha that makes me look like I watched the thread continously since the 5th page or whatever: I left at about the 11th page I think

edit 2: stop feeding the troll, sillies

(Original post by SC17)
    Hmm you sure about that? How come you didn't mention that on your first ever post here?...

Haha, owned.

ReputationRep:
    It's past 800 responses and 40 pages. Someone please lock this turd sandwich of a thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    Oh have we talked, really? I honestly don't remember. Must have been something really minor and insignificant, then.

Good to be an important part of your life, though. I generally feel indifferent towards you.
    I can't remember what the hell it was about but you were basically being really full of it (although I swear that is the theme of a lot of your posts). If it makes you feel better, I find an obscene amount of people desperately irritating on here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reagan Smash)
    anyway I think that we do stand a good chance of getting these now.
    Quite possible for those who placed a single order. I got to agree with the guy, I think his nickname is Nick_000 or something. Those people might actually get it, whereas greedy types who placed bulk orders - not really. That's why you need to keep this kind of stuff quiet once you find out, and involve your friends to place orders for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SC17)

:sigh:

It isn't possible at all that I bought 14 more moments after that very post.

:rolleyes:

Yawn. I don't understand why you lot are so obsessed with me tbh.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 10, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.