The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 1
im not sure i havent checked but there is usually a virtual tour video on you tube becuase i know there is for other halls like thwaite and i think theres ones for others not sure.
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
To be honest, you shouldnt be faffing much at this stage, if you havent got your application in, you need to do it ASAP!!!!
Reply 3
I'll try take some pics of the larger rooms in Ferens today however if you havent put an application in then its more first come first served at this stage.
Reply 4
Lexaris
I'll try take some pics of the larger rooms in Ferens today however if you havent put an application in then its more first come first served at this stage.

Hey, did you manage to get any?
thanks
Reply 5
I do indeed have some pictures however the refurbishment of the hall in August will make many of the pictures obsolete, as Ferens is having new carpets, curtains and furniture. Some of the largest rooms maybe being split into seperate rooms. There is also an unconfirmed rumour that some smaller rooms maybe merged and include an ensuite which could be interesting.
I would imagine that most of the large rooms would have been taken by now due to the higher demand? good luck anyways.
Reply 7
watchyourbaK
I would imagine that most of the large rooms would have been taken by now due to the higher demand? good luck anyways.

For the most part that is probably true but not all places on the lawns have been allocated yet so anyone with an application in with no feedback could yet get a large room or even an ensuite
Reply 8
Lexaris
I do indeed have some pictures however the refurbishment of the hall in August will make many of the pictures obsolete, as Ferens is having new carpets, curtains and furniture. Some of the largest rooms maybe being split into seperate rooms. There is also an unconfirmed rumour that some smaller rooms maybe merged and include an ensuite which could be interesting.

I would still love to see these pictures please :smile:
Reply 9
Just had a look at that video tour on Youtube, damn! Those are absolutely huge.

I was lucky enough to get a ensuite and I might try swapping for Thwaite should it be too small (annoyed I never had the chance to go to a Open Day now!)

Latest