Turn on thread page Beta

When you're nervous/looking forward to something, how do you feel? watch

ReputationRep:
    As the title says really, although I wanted to use the word 'excited' rather than looking forward to something but I knew everyone would make it sexual :rolleyes:
    Basically, my friend said I'm weird because when I'm about to go somewhere I've really been looking forward to going but I'm a bit nervous at the same time, I get this tingling feeling in my back - it's really weird. Anyone else get this? If not, what do you get? My friend says he gets a tummyache - now I think THAT'S weird!

ReputationRep:
    Well you get this "deep" feeling that something is going to happen or that you're nervous. Normally felt in the heart or chest area. It's some special feeling or sensation.

ReputationRep:
    Sweaty palms, and a bit of a sickly feeling.

And my leg could start twitching.

ReputationRep:
    I concur with your friend. Then I get nervous about needing the loo.

ReputationRep:
    I get probably the most common thing, that random kind of burning sensation around your diaphram area, just under your ribs. It gets worse the closer I am to what's making my nervous :P

ReputationRep:
    If I'm nervous, I feel a little sick, and as Advanced Subsidiary said, I get this "deep" feeling, which is hard to describe!

ReputationRep:
    'deep' feeling :lolwut: you lot are crazy lol

ReputationRep:
    When I'm nervous I get really really grumpy :p: My driving instructor was scared of me before I did my test haha.
    When I'm excited though, my stomach feels all funny and my heart beats really fast

ReputationRep:
    Stomach ache. xx

ReputationRep:
    I feel nervous or excited

ReputationRep:
    I get a stomach ache and then I need to go to the toilet!

ReputationRep:
    I get nausea & stomach ache. Also need the Loo loads

ReputationRep:
    I tend to get butterflies and go really cold when I'm nervous. I shivver like some kind of loon.

ReputationRep:
    Surely seeing as we're all humans we feel the same things when we're excited/nervous. The only differences will be how people describe what they feel in these situations.

ReputationRep:
    At risk of sounding like a total eejit... I always feel like I'm screaming, but in reality I'm not.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.