Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If men were wiped out post-1800s, where would women be now? Watch

ReputationRep:
    This is a question that is often avoided, but what kind of conditions would they be living in if that were the case? (Assume women can reproduce regardless.)

Err, if men didn't exist, women wouldn't exist :woo:

ReputationRep:
    This doesn't make sense. Neither men nor women can exist without each other... :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    OP, are you testing us now? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    Kitchen

Basic biology, mate.

ReputationRep:
    Why does it matter? I can't help but think you've created this thread merely to put down women. The fact is that women couldn't survive without men, but even if they could we wouldn't be able to guess what the world would be like at all.

ReputationRep:
    There wouldn't be any women if there weren't any men. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    ask yourself this, If Women didn't exist, where would Men be now?:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    There, I changed the thread title. Cheeky *****.

ReputationRep:
    Well, seen as women realistically wouldn't exist, I'm going to suggest we all photosynthesise. Therefore, we'd be a lot greener and healthier. Therefore I think that it is the penis owning male folk who are destroying the world.

Also we'd be a hell of a lot happier without over grown babies needing to be taken care of. We wouldn't have to make dinner and not get thanked, we wouldn't have to be compared to models/beautiful women and therefore would not strive to make ourselves SUPER thin and attractive to chubby gaming, drinking losers. We would not have to give blowjobs or have our head pushed further and further into our neck if we didn't really want to, until we relent and give you one anyway - without getting anything in return, might I add. Oh I think the world would be a much happier place without man folk

ReputationRep:
    Extinct

ReputationRep:
    Cooking for themselves.

ReputationRep:
    Okay - Let's assume women can reproduce on their own for all of you idiotic girls who can't seem to grasp the concept of this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Scrubbing the floor, the monkeys would take over from the men as the dominant position in the household :p:

ReputationRep:
    Miso:1
    People that took the bait: -10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nouvelle_vague)
    Well, seen as women realistically wouldn't exist, I'm going to suggest we all photosynthesise. Therefore, we'd be a lot greener and healthier. Therefore I think that it is the penis owning male folk who are destroying the world.

Also we'd be a hell of a lot happier without over grown babies needing to be taken care of. We wouldn't have to make dinner and not get thanked, we wouldn't have to be compared to models/beautiful women and therefore would not strive to make ourselves SUPER thin and attractive to chubby gaming, drinking losers. We would not have to give blowjobs or have our head pushed further and further into our neck if we didn't really want to, until we relent and give you one anyway - without getting anything in return, might I add. Oh I think the world would be a much happier place without man folk
    You wouldn't have gaming consoles or purified alcoholic drinks as men invented those.

(Original post by Misogynist)
    Okay - Let's assume women can reproduce on their own for all of you idiotic girls who can't seem to grasp the concept of this thread.
    It wasn't only girls that said this :no:

ReputationRep:
    Still dead, if men died between 1800-2000.

Unless, if men are wiped out now, then they will survive with the sperm creation thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misogynist)
    You wouldn't have gaming consoles or purified alcoholic drinks as men invented those.
    Did I say we would ned them? I said that men were the drinking, gaming losers, not us

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.