Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nouvelle_vague)
    Well, seen as women realistically wouldn't exist, I'm going to suggest we all photosynthesise. Therefore, we'd be a lot greener and healthier. Therefore I think that it is the penis owning male folk who are destroying the world.

Also we'd be a hell of a lot happier without over grown babies needing to be taken care of. We wouldn't have to make dinner and not get thanked, we wouldn't have to be compared to models/beautiful women and therefore would not strive to make ourselves SUPER thin and attractive to chubby gaming, drinking losers. We would not have to give blowjobs or have our head pushed further and further into our neck if we didn't really want to, until we relent and give you one anyway - without getting anything in return, might I add. Oh I think the world would be a much happier place without man folk
    Blatant Feminist

ReputationRep:
    Women would be sad.
    They will never be satisfied because they don't have the brains to make dildos

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misogynist)
    I wouldn't shy away from ballet. By the way, there are many, many males who do ballet.
    O RLY?
    PICS PLZ.

Would you wear Pink?
    Is there anything that you deem as a female activity, but is open to both genders? If so - K You lose.

ReputationRep:
    I think the world would be happier but less advanced. I think men have generally been the drive in the world and it would have taken women a while to find that drive of their own accord. With that drive you'd probably see the world deteriorate slowly towards what it is today. I don't personally feel it's coincidence that with women's rights we've also begun to see the same depravities and perversions in women that are more common in men. The *****iness level would of course have been high from day one :p:. So maybe they'd still be arguing over which cow killed all the men to hide the fact that Selena had been f*cking Steve behind Carla's back.

You'd probably also have a series of man wars because America's stupid women would think {insert rogue Asian state HERE} was hiding all the men .

'They have weapons of man destruction that can be activated to reach these shores in 45 minutes!' says US President, Sarah Palin.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. If women could randomly reproduce anyway?

You'ld get a caste system form where some women took on roles generally considered masculine at that time i.e. anything important, and other women who handled things women handled at that time. Then you'ld have your standard dystopia, think "The Handmaid's Tale" by Margaret Atwood.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olivia_Lightbulb)
    Why wouldn't I be? Although it was men who invented the laptop, if they had been wiped out post 1800s, at some subsequent point women would have invented it.
    Computers were invented by men. The modern computers are descended of computers used to decode German signals during a war started by men and fought by men. Women were just in the sidelines as usual staying at home and calling men cowards if they conscientiously objected to killing others.

So how would women invent computers? It's not a matter of when it's a matter of if. There has to be a need for for an invention to occur usually.

Would medicine have advanced if Pasteur and Koch weren't there? Some of their advances can be liked to Franc-German rivalry which again was something started by men and fought by men.

At the end of the day the sum of achievement that men have done for and against society is very high. How ever for women it's very little. That is why people get shocked at women when they murder kids but when it comes to men it's an another case of been there done that.

People still talk about Myra Hindley even though she wasn't has evil has her boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tombola)
    O RLY?
    PICS PLZ.

Would you wear Pink?
    Is there anything that you deem as a female activity, but is open to both genders? If so - K You lose.
    If you knew anything at all about ballet you'ld know men do it just the same as women. Get some culture.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misogynist)
    Skills: Men - Everything.

Women - Taking care of children, cooking and cleaning.
    Well thats ********. Actually did you know that every human being on earth started life as a girl. Including you, as its the default gender. Were all concieved female, its only a little after (not exactly sure) that the Y chromosone kicks in. Interesting fact.

What are these 'different skills' you keep referring to? What different things are men and women better at? Why is this 'fact'; do you have evidence to support your currently unfounded claims?
    Well theres no way that you could even say we're biologically the same, Id be worried for you if you did. That biological difference manifests itself in many ways, the shape of the hips etc. meaning that men are physically stronger since they dont have to bear children. Testostorone is the primary hormone for growing muscle anyway. But the way each sex thinks is also different. Men are generally better at spatial-awareness, lateral thinking etc, wheras women are more emotionally intelligent.

If I put it to you this way. Men are less likiely to get lost when on a road trip than a woman. But since men are also more proud, women ask for directions to find their way, men refuse and so end up f*cked.

Simple. Doesnt make one better than the other, just posess different skills suited to different areas of work IN GENERAL. Of course there will be women suited for engineering, and vice versa.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
    Lol. If women could randomly reproduce anyway?

You'ld get a caste system form where some women took on roles generally considered masculine at that time i.e. anything important, and other women who handled things women handled at that time. Then you'ld have your standard dystopia, think "The Handmaid's Tale" by Margaret Atwood.
    Hmm, this seems pretty accurate. I think women are generally quite nasty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Banburyhammer)
    Well thats ********. Actually did you know that every human being on earth started life as a girl. Including you, as its the default gender. Were all concieved female, its only a little after (not exactly sure) that the Y chromosone kicks in. Interesting fact.

It's actually when the testosterone release kicks in, and yes, I know about it. I studied embroyology in detail.

ReputationRep:
    Chimps would rule the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
    If you knew anything at all about ballet you'ld know men do it just the same as women. Get some culture.
    Are you telling me the ratio is equal?
    If so then I'll agree with you,
    If not then I stand by my point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheJudge)
    Chimps would rule the world.
    Haha, I wouldn't doubt it!

ReputationRep:
    What are these 'different skills' you keep referring to? What different things are men and women better at? Why is this 'fact'; do you have evidence to support your currently unfounded claims?

http://www.amazon.com/Brain-Sex-Diff.../dp/0385311834

While you're looking at that, I'm off to give birth. Men and women are identical after all, aren't they? :o: Oh, and males and females have the same average strength, don't they? Cos we all know they're identical. And of course, females are JUST as aggressive as males aren't they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stettin)
    Computers were invented by men. The modern computers are descended of computers used to decode German signals during a war started by men and fought by men. Women were just in the sidelines as usual staying at home and calling men cowards if they conscientiously objected to killing others.

So how would women invent computers? It's not a matter of when it's a matter of if. There has to be a need for for an invention to occur usually.

Would medicine have advanced if Pasteur and Koch weren't there? Some of their advances can be liked to Franc-German rivalry which again was something started by men and fought by men.

At the end of the day the sum of achievement that men have done for and against society is very high. How ever for women it's very little. That is why people get shocked at women when they murder kids but when it comes to men it's an another case of been there done that.

People still talk about Myra Hindley even though she wasn't has evil has her boyfriend.
    Computers may not have been created but that does not mean that women could not have easily produced something equally as advanced. The way I see it computers would be a natural progression of advanced communication. There will be a point where a device resembles that of a computer that allows high amount of transferring data.

You can't claim that men achieved alot compared to women, just because the alternative can't be imagined.

ReputationRep:
    IMO the world wouldn't be all that different if it was just women. All these people who claim that this or that would not have been invented is pointless, most inventions today were really through pure chance (one day some guy Eurekas), so those inventions may never have happened. Who knows if we go through history sans men maybe we'ld have vastly different, yet just as useful inventions. Ie. maybe we wouldn't have computers, but we'ld have teleporters.
    However, if the world was only men... oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    Women are very limited in their ability to perform at high levels, that is why a girl can do well in maths class but will never invent something amazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonty99)
    http://www.amazon.com/Brain-Sex-Diff.../dp/0385311834

While you're looking at that, I'm off to give birth. Men and women are identical after all, aren't they? :o: Oh, and males and females have the same average strength, don't they? Cos we all know they're identical. And of course, females are JUST as aggressive as males aren't they?
    Yes, because we need our strenght to build things that are important within society. I'm a proud house builder, oh wait... a van full of cement is coming. WTF, my strenght has been ignored?!??!? Give me that van I can carry it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Strawberrycayk)
    Who said anything about a large about of women deciding to reproduce at the same time? it's not like 95% of the population is going to be in labour on the same day.

Could always invent something to lift the heavy things...
    I'm not afraid of spiders and i'm female :P don't be stereotypical, I know plenty of guys who wouldn't even go to sleep in the same room as a spider and girls who would simple hover them up.
    Was said tongue in cheek! Although, it wouldn't require them all to go into labour at the same time just for them to all have young families. And I'll bait the hook by saying women are off work sick alot more than men.

I like the way you didn't bold any of the private sector bit.

Hehe.

We'd probably be at an even more advanced stage than we currently are.

There I said it. That's the exact oppsite of what you were hoping someone would say right?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.