Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else already gotten their IB results and waiting for track to update? and anyone have any idea when Oxford will get wround to updating?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by appleme)
    Anyone else already gotten their IB results and waiting for track to update? and anyone have any idea when Oxford will get wround to updating?
    I don't know but you're bloody lucky being able to relax all summer without worrying if you've got into uni!

ReputationRep:
    Has your admissions tutor or the uni already acknowledged that you have met or not met your conditional offer?

If not, it is possible that Oxford hasn't received your IB results yet. This happened to me and some of my friends. I suggest you contact your admissions tutor to find out if he/she has received it. If it has not been received, you need to contact your school's IB coordinator about this and he/she should sort it out for you (ie. requesting copies of your results to be sent).
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I was told by my college that track wouldn't update until the A-level summer results day.

ReputationRep:
    I got my IB results and am waiting for track to update. I think waiting for track to update is quite much nicer than waiting for results. So I think I can bear the wait, although I don't have a clue when it's going to update =)
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    Universities often wait until A-level results day (20th August) to update Track, because sometimes people slip an IB offer but still get in if less people did well at A-level and had to go to their Insurance choice (for example); so instead of updating two different lots of people's Tracks at different times, it's easier to just do them in one go.

ReputationRep:
    I asked Warwick the same question, and they just told me they had lots of results coming in atm, so it might take some time to update.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by appleme)
    What's the point? If you have met your offer conditions, then you have a place; 100% rock-solid certain. If you have not, you need to contact the College to see what they have decided. Either way, whether it appears on track or not is irrelevant.

DtS

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.