Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do girls like having their hair played with?? Watch

Anon as I know some people on here! My gf really loves having her hair played with, for hours and hours, like the tips. Any girl the same?

She's so cute :o:

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I find it comforting.

ReputationRep:
    Love it.

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely love it. Probably the best thing a guy can do to me without taking my clothes off

ReputationRep:
    I like it

ReputationRep:
    yeah!! it makes me feel all sleepy =D

I see Yeah she loves having it brushed and the tips played with. I swear her tips have nerve endings and a life of their own.
    :yep:

(Original post by xmarilynx)
    I absolutely love it. Probably the best thing a guy can do to me without taking my clothes off
    haha that's what she says, thing is I like playing with it too, it's all fluffy :p:

ReputationRep:
    this is new information for me :eek:

ReputationRep:
    The grease from fingertips can make hair dull ... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    No. 'Cos my hair is so bloomin' fine that I have to put products in it to volumise it, and it flattens it :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind it but I dont like people alway touching my hair it creeps me out

ReputationRep:
    love it

ReputationRep:
    Not always. Sometimes it pisses me off.

ReputationRep:
    I love it
    Tis relaxing.

(Original post by Olivia_Lightbulb)
    The grease from fingertips can make hair dull ... :mad:
    She said that but she enjoys it, so you know!

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I don't like it. It's kind of irritating. Sometimes it's ok, it really depends on the situation/where I am/the mood I'm in. Also lots of the time I feel people do it because they think they should and it'll magically win me over somehow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bleurgh)
    I love it
    Tis relaxing.
    :yep: I could fall asleep if i wanted to.

I think if her hair wasn't so soft with good texture I wouldn't really like it. This combined with her natural smell, mmmmmmm :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I like to strap my hair around my boy friend's penis and rub it up and down.
    Anonymous users always get to say best things :rofl: :curious:
    I like to play with hair, but I don't like mine to be touched plz.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.