Turn on thread page Beta

Do girls like having their hair played with?? watch

Announcements

(Original post by Cultivated)
    Anonymous users always get to say best things :rofl: :curious:
    I like to play with hair, but I don't like mine to be touched plz.
    your face is so attractive that no one needs to touch your hair to get pleasure :love:

ReputationRep:
    Love it, and drawing on my back <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachellg)
    Oh, I don't like it. It's kind of irritating. Sometimes it's ok, it really depends on the situation/where I am/the mood I'm in. Also lots of the time I feel people do it because they think they should and it'll magically win me over somehow
    The way you look - I'm surprised anyone feels like doing it to win you over. Your hair is disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    It depends when and how. Most of the time it's irritating and distracting.. that's probably just me though......

ReputationRep:
    Love it. If i'm stressed, it's the one way my bf can calm me down!

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I don't like it. It's kind of irritating. Sometimes it's ok, it really depends on the situation/where I am/the mood I'm in. Also lots of the time I feel people do it because they think they should and it'll magically win me over somehow
    What on earth would make people feel they "should" play with your hair?
    What kind of situations are you talking about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misogynist)
    The way you look - I'm surprised anyone feels like doing it to win you over. Your hair is disgusting.
    Thanks love
    I don't think it looks too bad myself, I will justify it though by saying I was in Spain during a heatwave.
    Are you just bitter because you're one of those guys that tries everything out of the 'how to get laid' guide book? Playing with hair being one of the tips

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    your face is so attractive that no one needs to touch your hair to get pleasure :love:
    0h, st0p 1t, u r so cut3 u m4k3 m3 w4nn4 h4v3 s3x w1th u. <3<3 :suith:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    What on earth would make people feel they "should" play with your hair?
    What kind of situations are you talking about?
    Ah, generally it's ok, I just mean when you're talking to some guy you barely know and they think it will soften you up. i don't really know what i'm on about :p:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks love
    I don't think it looks too bad myself, I will justify it though by saying I was in Spain during a heatwave.
    Are you just bitter because you're one of those guys that tries everything out of the 'how to get laid' guide book? Playing with hair being one of the tips
    Don't flatter yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, yes, a thousand million times yes! If you play with my hair I'm your biggest fan.

ReputationRep:
    Yesssssss, love it, so relaxing x

ReputationRep:
    Ah, generally it's ok, I just mean when you're talking to some guy you barely know and they think it will soften you up. i don't really know what i'm on about :p:
    Haha you must have particularly touchable hair, I don't think that has ever happened to me. The only person who ever really plays with mine is my boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, from someone close. It's quite intimate and relaxing.

ReputationRep:
    I hate it... touch my hair even by accident you will die, or get seriously hurt!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olivia_Lightbulb)
    The grease from fingertips can make hair dull ... :mad:
    :eek: permanently or just until you wash it?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    I love it :love: It's so relaxing...

ReputationRep:
    If people in H&R could understand the simple fact that everybody is different, the number of threads would be dramatically decreased.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks love
    Yes - I tried out everything at it didn't work. I still wouldn't try it on you.

(Anyways - I actually didn't check to see if you had a profile picture and assumed you didn't, so I apologise. I still wouldn't stroke your hair but I didn't mean to be so rude. It isn't 'disgusting' per se, just slightly greasy.)

ReputationRep:
    Only if someone i'm attracted to does it, it feels really nice and makes me tingle for some reason.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2009
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.