Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do girls like having their hair played with?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    Haha you must have particularly touchable hair, I don't think that has ever happened to me. The only person who ever really plays with mine is my boyfriend.
    I think it's more the place I live and the rubbish pubs I go to (cheap and full of drunks) So I am partly to blame, I need to start going to classier places

ReputationRep:
    i love it

ReputationRep:
    It depends who is playing with it. Sometimes my friends do and that's okay because once they're done they make sure it is still looking neat lol. I don't like it when people I'm not close to just start raking their fingers through it *shudders*. That's another thing, it has to be played with in the right way.

ReputationRep:
    It's comforting. My ex used to wash and dry it for me, too.. it got me in the mood, haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misogynist)
    Yes - I tried out everything at it didn't work. I still wouldn't try it on you.

(Anyways - I actually didn't check to see if you had a profile picture and assumed you didn't, so I apologise. I still wouldn't stroke your hair but I didn't mean to be so rude. It isn't 'disgusting' per se, just slightly greasy.)
    That's ok, I'm sure I'll manage
    How did you decide you wouldn't want to touch my hair then? Does the colour red make you cringe to touch it? That must suck

(and i changed it now because that picture is ancient Now it's an 'i love myself' poserish photo rather than a greasy one. Hooray)

ReputationRep:
    :eek: permanently or just until you wash it?
    I'm not sure about permanent but sustained contact would mean skin residues would build up in the hair and make it dull, which I suppose means yes, until excessive contact is discontinued hair would be in a constant state of dullness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachellg)
    That's ok, I'm sure I'll manage
    How did you decide you wouldn't want to touch my hair then? Does the colour red make you cringe to touch it? That must suck
    No - I just randomly said it instead of using the typical 'don't flatter yourself' thing. Someone else used that straight after, incidentally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olivia_Lightbulb)
    I'm not sure about permanent but sustained contact would mean skin residues would build up in the hair and make it dull, which I suppose means yes, until excessive contact is discontinued hair would be in a constant state of dullness.
    OK, thats not so bad. I got worried then!

ReputationRep:
    Jesus christ. You are an idiot.
    Jesus christ you are a critical *******.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sade12)
    yeah!! it makes me feel all sleepy =D

My boyfriend falls asleep when I stroke his hair... manly.

As for me, a thousand times yes. Its so nice!

I like to bury my face into my GF's hair, it smells so good.

ReputationRep:
    Jesus christ you are a critical *******.
    You are my worst nightmare. You're a feminist, a vegetarian, a woman and a gullible fool. (Oh, ugly too.)

ReputationRep:
    You are my worst nightmare. You're a feminist, a vegetarian, a woman and a gullible fool. (Oh, ugly too.)
    I'm shocked I inspire such strong feelings in you, because you aren't even close to significant enough for me to feel the same way, I just think you are a bit of a ****.

ReputationRep:
    Jesus christ. You are an idiot.
    That term is best suited to you. I am not the one who is enamoured of creating misogynistic, ignorant threads. Your username is ridiculous. I feel ill in the knowledge that individuals like you exist in the world I inhabit.

ReputationRep:
    I'm shocked I inspire such strong feelings in you, because you aren't even close to significant enough for me to feel the same way, I just think you are a bit of a ****.
    I won't lie. I'd still give you a good seeing to.

:pms:

ReputationRep:
    i love it soo much

ReputationRep:

why are you such an ********? do you think its funny that you have stalin as your profile pic.

ReputationRep:
    Do guys like having their hair played with?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachellg)
    Do guys like having their hair played with?
    Hm, tough question. I would most of the time, yeah. Not randomly though.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.