Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do girls like having their hair played with?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I disrelish it.

ReputationRep:
    Only their pubic hair and only whilst you're also playing with their vagina. And yes, this applies to all women seeing as the question does ask a general and vague question of the obviously singular entity that is 'woman.' Dreaded women, why dost thou treat me so meanly, yet still I pursue you? Foul, evil beast, go back to the darkness, flee these living climes where you do not belong.

ReputationRep:
    No, no I don't. I don't mind fiddling with it myself (I do that quite a bit) but not by other peoeple. I don't even really like having it cut/ messed with by a hairdresser etc.

ReputationRep:
    touch the back off her neck alot, like the hair near the back of the neck...thats the nicest feelin bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    this is new information for me :eek:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I love my hair being pulled. Really hard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachellg)
    Do guys like having their hair played with?
    :yep: I do anyway.

Thanks love
    I don't think it looks too bad myself, I will justify it though by saying I was in Spain during a heatwave.
    Are you just bitter because you're one of those guys that tries everything out of the 'how to get laid' guide book? Playing with hair being one of the tips
    You're a daft old bat aren't you? Who said anything about going up to randoms :rolleyes: Talking about a gf here.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I love it. Tom does it when we're cuddled up to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Probably. I like playing with my own hair and love having it washed, so I guess I would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You're a daft old bat aren't you? Who said anything about going up to randoms :rolleyes: Talking about a gf here.
    I resent being called a daft old bat, that brings an image of a toothless 80-year old woman with an anorak to my mind.
    I was answering generally. I didn't mean total randoms(if someone i'd never seen came up to me and started touching my hair...i'd probably run away from the nutter), I meant at the pub, having a conversation with a casual acquaintance.
    Usually it's ok in a relationship. As long as they don't do the raking their fingers through it thing, because no-one likes that.

Do guys like having their hair played with?
    sorry about the outburst, just read the whole thread, you meant no harm

A little but no where near as much as her!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    I love my hair being pulled. Really hard.
    :lolwut: Where are we going with this?

ReputationRep:
    I hate it. Note to males, don't do it. It's so thick even when brushed, straightned, whatever, it's still knotty underneath and it just hurts. I don't even let hairdressers brush it :sad:

ReputationRep:
    If my hair is straight, yes you can play with it as much as you like.

If my hair is curly, touch it and you die.

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind it.. They always let stray hairs on my face though which irritates me

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE it. It's sooo relaxing. I always get my boyfriend to dry and brush down my hair for me. (I do the same to him)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I love it. Very comforting.

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind it if my hair is straight.
    I'm cursed with very wavy hair so it expands rapidly when its touched by almost anything ¬¬

ReputationRep:
    i love it...it puts me to sleep
    x

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.