Turn on thread page Beta

When do you stop growing. watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm 6ft6 and just turned 16 (Although it's not as impressive as 6ft4 when i turned 14!) I used to be going about 4 inches a YEAR. Over the past 2 years I've only gone 2 inches. My parents are both 5ft11. But hopefully I'll slow right down to the point that my final height will be about 6ft7.

I waer 2XL clothes, but I'm a 46inch chest which makes a little baggy, but not too much
    Also a size 13 for shoes, which is small for my height i believe!

But yes the final height varies for many. For most guys it's between 18-25

ReputationRep:
    Riiiiiiiiight..... NOW.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Corko93)
    I'm 6ft6 and just turned 16 (Although it's not as impressive as 6ft4 when i turned 14!) I used to be going about 4 inches a YEAR. Over the past 2 years I've only gone 2 inches. My parents are both 5ft11. But hopefully I'll slow right down to the point that my final height will be about 6ft7.

I waer 2XL clothes, but I'm a 46inch chest which makes a little baggy, but not too much
    Also a size 13 for shoes, which is small for my height i believe!

But yes the final height varies for many. For most guys it's between 18-25
    Do you fall over alot being top heavy then.

My 17's maybe huge but they ensure I'm planted to the ground!

Steven Fry is a big guy, he was 21st in american and about 6ft 6 I believe he has size 13 feet too.

ReputationRep:
    Actually I have pretty good balance! haha
    I'm 18st but mainly from my leg muscles, which get commented on alot

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.