Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ... for the previous two nights on Sky 1, and why is it on AGAIN tonight? Do they have no films or programmes and therefore have to repeat the same thing every day? Its on at exactly the same time, same channel for 3 nights running (so far)!

They do that with most films, but I'm surprised they are doing it with WLB as it isn't a good film.

ReputationRep:
    Because its an awesome film.... or is so bad its dirt cheap for them to show.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh_2)
    They do that with most films, but I'm surprised they are doing it with WLB as it isn't a good film.
    Really? Three nights in a row on the SAME channel? Seems kinda weird to me!

ReputationRep:
    I hate that film.

ReputationRep:
    Sky always repeats the same episodes in various series and for films especially!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I hate it now, it's been on that many times!¬

ReputationRep:
    I quite like it. Watched it in class once and one of the girls jumped so much she fell off her seat into the person next to her. Was very funny, though.

This reminds me of the time iRobot was shown about 6 times in one week on E4.. then about twice on C4 in the same week (... and if you count the +1 channels...).

It is strange that they'd show the same thing that often, though. Maybe they just aren't bothering with things like Torchwood and Big Brother on?

ReputationRep:
    I know right. Im sure its been on pretty much every night this week.

It's worse with Friends on E4. Why do they always repeat the same episodes in order, can't they show any others??

I must have watched some of the episodes like 10 times over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh_2)
    It's worse with Friends on E4. Why do they always repeat the same episodes in order, can't they show any others??

I must have watched some of the episodes like 10 times over.
    Yes, I feel the same way about The Simpsons.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I thought this, I hate it when she's in the bath,I think

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.