Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    yeah the more indifferent you act the more appealing you become cos you don't seem like another creepy perv trying to get some - girls also like a challenge. So you go out literally alone? doesn't that make you look like a loner? If you go out with girls other girls will automatically assume you're a genuine trustworthy guy.

ReputationRep:
    I go out pubs not clubs. And I am usually indifferent and not on the pull, but that might get you a hello or a look but never more tbh

ReputationRep:
    Going out alone though actually give girls interested in you more confidence to approach you. If you would be standing with a group of mates, chances would be smaller.
    Just do what feels best for you. And being alone doesn't need to make you look desperate.
    Why dont you go to clubs though?

ReputationRep:
    Make sure that the girls see your fat wallet. It ALWAYS works.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike_P)
    Going out alone though actually give girls interested in you more confidence to approach you. If you would be standing with a group of mates, chances would be smaller.
    Just do what feels best for you. And being alone doesn't need to make you look desperate.
    Why dont you go to clubs though?
    Pubs are open late enoug and prefer them. I agree re being alone and prefer to do life like that generally..so -called 'mates' are a pain and hinder your chances. I dunno how to get them interested, i do get good looks but then theey are with friends they cant break off.

ReputationRep:
    Say hello to them and begin conversation. Ask them a meaningful question like, "Have you ever noticed the recession is a lot like love? When it isn't there, nobody cares but when it is, everybody makes a massive deal about it?"

During her answer - stick your tongue down her throat. After that, shout, "GERRIN THERE LAD" and fist pump to your hearts desire.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Say hello to them and begin conversation. Ask them a meaningful question like, "Have you ever noticed the recession is a lot like love? When it isn't there, nobody cares but when it is, everybody makes a massive deal about it?"

During her answer - stick your tongue down her throat. After that, shout, "GERRIN THERE LAD" and fist pump to your hearts desire.

I love it.

Do this! Haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chillaxer)
    OK, so it owuld be nice to pull, have had a long long lay off.
    Girls cannot be closed to it, so what are some tips to better my strategy?
    I'm OK lookswise and relaxed enough, but maybe relaxed because I don't worry about having a whole load to say. I prefer to go out on my own.
    Is that an upside or downside? Could I pull someone with other girls?
    How would you girls advise me? As I say, I don't like to try too hard or be contrived, on t'other hand I dont wanna say nothing and have them go off.
    Man, if you want to pull girls go out with some friends. Otherwise you look like the loner you are trying get a girls number and *you hope* some legs open.

Get some damn friends, chill the hell out and let it come to you.

ReputationRep:
    The only advice I've got for pulling is make sure you lock off the drawbar connector propperly and test your lights before driving away.
    The times i've pulled trailers with dodgy trailer boards!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    The only advice I've got for pulling is make sure you lock off the drawbar connector propperly and test your lights before driving away.
    The times i've pulled trailers with dodgy trailer boards!!!

if that were a metaphore it wouldn't be bad advice!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    My tip is NOT to use rohypnol.

I've changed my stance. Sigh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by learner_dancer)
    My tip is NOT to use rohypnol.

I've changed my stance. Sigh.
    woah, this is very weird...:eek3:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    woah, this is very weird...:eek3:
    I know- but nobody seemed to appreciate my penchant for date rape drugs... sigh...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Zeuss™)
    Go with a group of girls. I don't know why but when i go out with a group of girls i always seem to pull more. :dontknow:
    Lol this is the pre-selection shizzle Mystery talked about on VH1. It works!!!

ReputationRep:
    well you're going out on your own...so you've already stated your first problem..!

ReputationRep:
    What's so wrong going on your own? I want to know how it went so up date us soon.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with it..like I say, I'd way rather meet a chick without some mentor or mate looking over me

ReputationRep:
    Some chck said I looked annoyed though, so maybe thats what puts them off-not happy enough

ReputationRep:
    The harder you pull, the faster it comes towards you.

ReputationRep:
    I still maintain that the best way to pull a girl is to jab them in the back with your erection before throwing them a cheeky wink.

60% of the time, it works every time....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.