Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

How come some people that are tough just happen to look like hard *******s as well? When you see someone on the street and they look hard as nails then chances are they usually are hard as nails - coincidence?

Why does personality reflect looks in a more than often occasion? I've never looked at a middle - upper class persons face and thought "damn they look hard *****". Surely I'm not the only person to ever think of this?

Although top left (Sean Mercer I think) and bottom middle do just look like dozzy idiots

ReputationRep:
    they look well-ard

ReputationRep:
    It's Mercer :lfc:

And I am actually quaking in my slippers because they are so frigging hard. Pity their hardened looks will do them no justice because they will be someone's ***** in prison.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe because these people walk around trying to look 'ard' with a screwed up face. We could all just walk around the streets frowning and flaring our nostrils, but we are not all muppets.

ReputationRep:
    CHAVS

erghhhh

ReputationRep:
    Some people do, the people in those pics...dont

ReputationRep:
    The 1st one in on the bottom row looks like hes soiled himself

ReputationRep:
    I think its down to opinion since i dont think all of them look hard...but i think the reason "hard" people usually look "hard" is because you do show off your personallity in the way you look.

Most people who think there hard will have a walk and posture about them that shows they think there hard, but it works the other way to...i can think of alot of boxers who dont look hard for example

ReputationRep:
    The only person I would be afraid of is the guy at the top in the middle because he looks a little bit insane. Oh and the guy in the bottom left. The rest look like a bunch of idiots. Mercer reminds me of the chipmunks for some reason and the one on the bottom left is just LOL. Also they guy with the glasses - that is his disadvantage. He starts on you and POW broken lens in his eye.

ReputationRep:
    I tend to find people who act hard, aren't hard it's just some sort of persona they like to put on to try and convince someone they are hard, when in fact they aren't.

I know hard people, who don't look anything like that and don't go around acting hard.

None of the guys above in my opinion look hard, they just look like some chavs with no pubes who still let their mums cut their hair.

ReputationRep:
    I look super tough and I act like a big thug too! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    I look super tough and I act like a big thug too! :awesome:
    I can tell from your picture, i wouldnt mess with you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samtheman89)
    I can tell from your picture, i wouldnt mess with you
    Good :hand:

:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Those dudes don't look tough, though. Pretty sure Evangeline Lilly looks tougher (and pretty at the same time which is even harder to do) then them in every episode of Lost but whatever.

To be honest, not many people in real life can manage it. I can hardly remember the last time I saw someone and thought "s/he looks tough".

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.