Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

what are panda eyes watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    my mum called me panda eyes cuz of my makeup but i was just wondering how do you define panda eyes.

im really crap atmakeup, i think having black eye linermakes me look lessyoung and lessnerdy looking but i dont wanna look like a panda or like someone who cant do their makeup.

i use liquid on the top and pencil on the bottom, becauseim rubish at doing the line on top i try and blend it in with bit of eye shadow

plz help me do mymakeup without looking panderish
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Perhaps it's just me, but I think any girl who wears makeup on a regular basis is wearing too much makeup. And this normally elicits the reaction "I wear makeup for myself, not for other people". So wear what you like.

ReputationRep:
    Look up the user 'lella_m'. Those are panda eyes.

ReputationRep:
    leave the liquid from the top, its too heavy if you really can't get a thin straight line
    look on you tube for more advice in eye make up, there's some really useful videos

ReputationRep:
    i dont wear it every day. i wear it cuz i dont wannalook ugly but dont wanna look like a panda tho

ReputationRep:
    http://xc0.xanga.com/6f4f036ac903023...b183944512.jpg this image I found on google.

Panda eyes is also when you leave mascara on overnight and it smudges.

Btw, wearing heavy eye make up will make your eyes look small. I suggest you wear a neutral shadow and a some black mascara. Try the bourgois liner effect one. You'll look sophisticated x

ReputationRep:
    Wow, that guy has 30,000 posts :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misogynist)
    Look up the user 'lella_m'. Those are panda eyes.
    Yeah but she's hot.

ReputationRep:
    I think its really creepy when girls wear thick eyeliner all the way around the eye, as my ma would say their eyes look like piss holes in the snow.
    If you do like thick eyeliner, have it on the top lid only.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Panda eyes usually refers to the eye make-up the morning after the night before if you don't take it off... doesn't it?

ReputationRep:
    well i dont have realllythick makeup like that, but im still not sure if itlooksgood :/

ReputationRep:
    Panda normally means when you've slept in your make up and your eyes have smudged but sometimes people use it to describe dark, maybe excessive, eye make up. I think my mum uses it in that sense too.

Like someone already said, if you can't get a neat line with the liquid eyeliner it's probably better to leave it (although practicing will help). And the dark eyeshadow probably isn't helping, so leave off that too. If you use it to define your eyes then you could learn to do smokey eyes as an alternative for the evening.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.