Calling a guy cute?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
QwentyJ
Brilliant sig, BTW! :biggrin:

Agreed!
Reply 21
Sweet by and
When I say your cute it doesn't mean I think your small in the bedroom department it just means well....as Lily Allen says its not fair :/

Spoiler

Have you just insulted me? :eek3:
And my manhood? :eek3:

Spoiler

Reply 22
QwentyJ
Brilliant sig, BTW! :biggrin:

Haha, thanks :biggrin: You too :wink: Perry Bible Fellowship ftw!
Reply 23
Cute is cute :love:

xps.systems
I prefer to be called "GRANDMASTER RAMROD", but I'm open to other complimentary suggestions.

squish.

Could I call you squish?
Reply 24
I get called cute a lot. I am fine with it. I don't really think I fit the 'hot or handsome' category. :/
cookiee
What do guys think when a girl calls them cute? Was just wondering because I call my bf cute quite a lot and I think it makes him feel a bit like a kid? He did say once.. "puppies are the kind of things you call cute.."
So what DO guys like to be called?

I've been called cute a lot. I doubt it's been meant in a fit/sexy way though...
Reply 26
cookiee
What do guys think when a girl calls them cute? Was just wondering because I call my bf cute quite a lot and I think it makes him feel a bit like a kid? He did say once.. "puppies are the kind of things you call cute.."
So what DO guys like to be called?

I personly find it quite imasculing :s-smilie:
so.simple

Could I call you squish?

Well, I think for the moment only people who are authorized to squish me would be permitted to call me squishysquish.

squish.
Colonel Brusnahan
Have you just insulted me? :eek3:
And my manhood? :eek3:

Spoiler

Yes, yes I have :love:
Reply 29
Sweet by and
Yes, yes I have :love:

You're lucky it's you, jugs. :love:
When i think a girl is cute its defiantly a compliment in a sexual way as for me being called cute, I wouldn't mind it.

In fact never been called cute and would quite like to :frown:
Reply 31
cconstant
When i think a girl is cute its defiantly a compliment in a sexual way as for me being called cute, I wouldn't mind it.

In fact never been called cute and would quite like to :frown:

You are cute. :smile:
Reply 32
I don't mind compliments so long as they're believable!

"You're cute" ... wouldn't believe it.
"Nice car mate" Yep... i'd believe that. :cool:
aura1947
You are cute. :smile:

It felt ok, up to the point when i saw the blue gender symbol next to your name.
Reply 34
cconstant
It felt ok, up to the point when i saw the blue gender symbol next to your name.

Sheesh stop complaining. lol xD
xps.systems
I prefer to be called "GRANDMASTER RAMROD", but I'm open to other complimentary suggestions.

squish.

You could be called Squish ...
Squisher?
Squishinator?
Squishy?

lol
xps.systems

squish.

Well done on being orig-actually, never mind.
cconstant

You're cute :smile:

Happy?

:biggrin:
Reply 38
supercoolfred
Anything but sweet. Sweet is the kiss of death.

No it's not :smile:
Reply 39
For some reason, guys hate it when I call them cute. Sometimes I say it just to annoy them. Odd reaction.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending