Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm fairly clueless when it comes to fashion so I'm hoping to revamp my style now the sales are on So which (if any) of these shirts?

This

This

Or This

I want to eventually dress a bit like the guys from Gossip Girl, particularly Ed Westwick.

ReputationRep:
    the last one :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I am no fashionista, but I would say shirt three. The other two are a bit...checked for my liking. Also, it depends on what you look like. Are you slender? Well built?

ReputationRep:
    the last one

ReputationRep:
    I think they're all nice but the guy wearing shirt 3 is fit so it makes the shirt look really good.

If you're fit wear shirt 3. If not, wear any of them - none are a disaster.

ReputationRep:
    why are you getting a shirt? get some normal t-shirts or polo shirts. anyway the last one.

ReputationRep:
    I like the second one, personally

ReputationRep:
    There all nice shirt 3 look's the most Ed Westwick-ish, but that could be due to the model.

ReputationRep:
    Third one is lovely.

ReputationRep:
    The last one. I love a shirt on a guy!

ReputationRep:
    Last one looks the best

ReputationRep:
    Be careful of the quality of shirt 3 however. The other two shirts are made by decent brands but I have found that Superdry, the last one is appalling quality for the price of it. Depends if you after style or quality really.

ReputationRep:
    The third looks best, I don't whether it's the guy that makes it look good or if it's nice on anyone.

ReputationRep:
    3rd one.
    And Ed Westwick? Yum.

ReputationRep:
    Second one

ReputationRep:
    Second one.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the replies everyone, I went for shirt 3 I might order shirt 2 as well though, I'm in the mood for spending!

(Original post by truthandtragedy)
    3rd one.
    And Ed Westwick? Yum.
    A good person to copy style wise then? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    3rd > 1st > 2nd

ReputationRep:
    I choose number 3

ReputationRep:
    I read skirt, not shirt, and was very confused momentarliy espech with the bit about Ed Westwick

But yea, anyways... no 3 is deffo the nicest

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.