Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Shirt two.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quail)
    I like the second one, personally
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    Last one. Damn asos has got a good sale going on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazzyboy)
    Hi, I'm fairly clueless when it comes to fashion so I'm hoping to revamp my style now the sales are on So which (if any) of these shirts?

This

This

Or This
    I'd say shirt one, the collar on shirt three is a bit vampire-ish. imo. Plus I like checked, it makes it less formal than stripes.

ReputationRep:
    three is hawttt

ReputationRep:
    Third =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simon01228)
    Be careful of the quality of shirt 3 however. The other two shirts are made by decent brands but I have found that Superdry, the last one is appalling quality for the price of it. Depends if you after style or quality really.
    I don't agree with this. I've got two check Superdry shirts and they're pretty much the best quality shirts I've bought. They're rough, durable proper lumberjack style ones. You might have had a bad one but you can't tar them all with the same brush.

http://www.cult.co.uk/detail_view.as...eb5+2qF9cMpopM

ReputationRep:
    the fcuk one or the superdry one. the ted baker one is skanko. but as someone said before - polos and t shirts as well :yep:

ReputationRep:
    the second one, the third one is a bit gay

ReputationRep:
    This one.

ReputationRep:
    Shirt Two =)

ReputationRep:
    3!

But only if you're in okay shape. If you're not, (ie too skinny, or a bit too bulky) the shirt probably won't look as good, as say, a well fitting t-shirt would.

But Ed Westwick, nice choice.

<3

ReputationRep:
    The last one!

ReputationRep:
    Hm, Id say 3rd one but be careful as that shirt cut/pattern could make you look very thin

ReputationRep:
    3rd one, but bit expensive for what it is. And you have to wear fairly narrow straight jeans with it; it is a fitted shirt and you will look ridiculous if you end up bottom heavy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by menagerie)
    3!

But only if you're in okay shape. If you're not, (ie too skinny, or a bit too bulky) the shirt probably won't look as good, as say, a well fitting t-shirt would.

But Ed Westwick, nice choice.
    I'm the same build as the guy in the photo so shouldn't have a problem. When I say Ed Westwick I mean how he himself dresses, not Chuck Bass!

(Original post by paddyman4)
    3rd one, but bit expensive for what it is. And you have to wear fairly narrow straight jeans with it; it is a fitted shirt and you will look ridiculous if you end up bottom heavy.
    Thanks, I got some of these to go with the shirt. Slim jeans aren't the same as skinny jeans right? It looks like they should fit nicely without being skinny jeans, which I hate.

ReputationRep:
    I'm the same build as the guy in the photo so shouldn't have a problem. When I say Ed Westwick I mean how he himself dresses, not Chuck Bass!
    Haha! My bad! :redface:

Ed Westwick dresses well too though. I was thinking you were quite adventurous to try and pull of Chuck Bass, but hey, I thought if you're confident enough and think it's doable.

Still, kudos on style choice!

ReputationRep:
    I don't like any of them.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I got some of these to go with the shirt. Slim jeans aren't the same as skinny jeans right? It looks like they should fit nicely without being skinny jeans, which I hate.
    Lol if you have to ask what the difference between skinnies and the jeans that you are buying are, you can't hate skinnies that much.

But those jeans are good for the shirt.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, if you have to buy one, buy no. 1, the others are fail.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.