Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How often do you wear the same jacket watch

This is kinda stupid but I have sort of paranoia of people noticing that I wear some of the same clothes frequently. For example, I only have about 3 good jackets but I have lots of shirts and jeans etc

would people notice and think less of me if i wore the same jacket over?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't notice, or if i did I wouldn't really care

ReputationRep:
    Jackets and coats get worn loads even though I have about 8 or 9 jackets and a couple of coats. It's not really a problem.

ReputationRep:
    Uhhhhhh I dunno. I often wear the same jacket for a week or so and then change, mostly because its the coat that is left hanging by the door and is the easiest to get when leaving the house. I really dont think people notice, and if they do, I dont think they care. I certainly would not.

ReputationRep:
    I only have one jacket, so I wear that.

If you wore the exact same outfit a lot people would maybe notice, but if you vary parts of it people won't really notice as much.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have multiple jackets/coats so I wear the same one day in, day out during the cold seasons.

ReputationRep:
    People may notice you are wearing the same jacket (I do but I am very fashion-conscious). But they are not going to care, at all (I personally don't care)

ReputationRep:
    i've been waering the same jacket for three years and it doesn't bother me, in fact i might make it a fourth

ReputationRep:
    I wash my jackets at least every 2 months

ReputationRep:
    I have 2 jackets and one coat... and lots of hoodies! Really don't care if people see me wearing the same clothes. At least they can see what type of things I like and perhaps buy me nice presents considering I wear the same stuff so 'must not have many clothes'.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.