Turn on thread page Beta

How often do you wear the same jacket watch

This is kinda stupid but I have sort of paranoia of people noticing that I wear some of the same clothes frequently. For example, I only have about 3 good jackets but I have lots of shirts and jeans etc

would people notice and think less of me if i wore the same jacket over?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't notice, or if i did I wouldn't really care

ReputationRep:
    Jackets and coats get worn loads even though I have about 8 or 9 jackets and a couple of coats. It's not really a problem.

ReputationRep:
    Uhhhhhh I dunno. I often wear the same jacket for a week or so and then change, mostly because its the coat that is left hanging by the door and is the easiest to get when leaving the house. I really dont think people notice, and if they do, I dont think they care. I certainly would not.

ReputationRep:
    I only have one jacket, so I wear that.

If you wore the exact same outfit a lot people would maybe notice, but if you vary parts of it people won't really notice as much.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have multiple jackets/coats so I wear the same one day in, day out during the cold seasons.

ReputationRep:
    People may notice you are wearing the same jacket (I do but I am very fashion-conscious). But they are not going to care, at all (I personally don't care)

ReputationRep:
    i've been waering the same jacket for three years and it doesn't bother me, in fact i might make it a fourth

ReputationRep:
    I wash my jackets at least every 2 months

ReputationRep:
    I have 2 jackets and one coat... and lots of hoodies! Really don't care if people see me wearing the same clothes. At least they can see what type of things I like and perhaps buy me nice presents considering I wear the same stuff so 'must not have many clothes'.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2009
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.