Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Those of you with bandage style tops, what do you wear with it? I want to wear it in the day but I dont know how to make it work or if its possible... Anyone ever done this? Heres the top:
    Name:  Photo 131.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  86.1 KB
    Its grey and orange. Ideas? I want to make it look less sexy and more daytime ish I guess

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm... I don't think you can make it more daytime unless you wear something over it, like a cardi or jacket, it's too revealing/tight.

Maybe team it with some jeans and a jacket, you could probably get away with it like that. Although personally I don't think bandages look right with flats, only with heels.

A crop jacket might look nice. Can't think of any other suggestions though, sorry. Maybe just keep it for nights out? :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oo_Lucinda_oo)
    Hmmm... I don't think you can make it more daytime unless you wear something over it, like a cardi or jacket, it's too revealing/tight.

Maybe team it with some jeans and a jacket, you could probably get away with it like that. Although personally I don't think bandages look right with flats, only with heels.

A crop jacket might look nice. Can't think of any other suggestions though, sorry. Maybe just keep it for nights out?
    I was thinking a high waisted skirt and a cardi over it..

ReputationRep:
    Skinny jeans and pumps, long cardi.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truthandtragedy)
    Skinny jeans and pumps, long cardi.
    Its too hot for that though ((

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatsjustit)
    Its too hot for that though ((
    Not really sure then! :sadnod:
    Save it for dressing up?

ReputationRep:
    yeah definetly high waisted skirt and long cardi x

ReputationRep:
    The high waisted skirt and long cardi idea sounds good, with pumps or something. But it's really more of a going out thing than daytime thing.
    It's really cute though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkspiders)
    The high waisted skirt and long cardi idea sounds good, with pumps or something. But it's really more of a going out thing than daytime thing.
    It's really cute though!
    Thanks. It was only like 2 quid from Primark aswel!

Looks alright like this I think. Thanks for everyones suggestions

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.