(Original post by natty_d)
    I WANT MUSE @ WEMBLEY 11/09/10 TICKETS :fuhrer:

sooooooo badly :puppyeyes:

I think I may demand them for Christmas :teeth:
    :eek3:

When are they going on sale?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rich2606)
    Matt seems to strut around the stage like the Velociraptors from Jurassic Park these days. Also London Muse fans seems to be very optimistic about their chances of getting laid, the number of blown up condoms bouncing around last night....
    Hahahaha YES! That was brilliant! I loved all the sarcastic "wheyyy"ing that waas going on.

You were there too then? Where abouts? I was three rows from the front :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    :excited:
    i loved Plug in Baby and Stockholm Syndrome :coma: didnt play Citizen Erased though but still fecking awesome i couldnt believe it was over when they played Knights of Cydonia, it just felt so short :puppyeyes:

(Original post by T kay)
    :eek3:

When are they going on sale?
    Friday. Also playing Manchester if that's nearer to your good self.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Champagne Supernova)
    Friday. Also playing Manchester if that's nearer to your good self.
    I can't get the money by then

ReputationRep:

:awesome:

Might upload photos tonight if I get bored. But, I have a lot of South Park, so that's not likely :p:

ReputationRep:
    I can't be assed writing in sentences, I'm too bleedin' knackered (having finally got to bed at 2am and having a full day of work = :zzz:) so I'll bulletpoint some crap

- Got to the queue at about 4.30pm. Delighted to say we were nowhere near the front of the queue
    - Benefitted from the fact that O2 staff are huge *****. They blocked quite a large number of people in front of us "as a punishment because someone pushed in". I was really pissed off by that actually, and would happily have stood further back to accomodate them
    - First thing noticed: Muse fans are ugly. No really, they were 85% bleedin' munters :p:
    - The Big Pink weren't that bad. Much better than Noisettes. What's with the hate?
    - Uprising started. We were about a metre away from the glasses that Matt threw into the crowd (stupid girl right in front of us got them, *****)
    - Got a few songs in and found we were being pretty much crushed to death by all the rowdy large men right behind us. Complete ***** seemed pretty proud of themselves too for doing it
    - Got about 9-10 songs in and realised the set list would be idential to Dublin. This came true. No MK Ultra or piano Cave :mad:
    - Also about this point I had the distinct feeling that MUSE were being a bit robotic and generally not all that into it
    - Got to Plug in Baby and, confusingly, ended up about four rows further away than when the song started. Epic crowd reaction!
    - Now found myself beside the puching ******* so I could enjoy the gig so much more. Jumping about like a loony was now properly possible. Also starting to get the feeling they'd loosened up and were enjoying themselves.
    - Got to the encore which was the most fun I have EVER had at a gig, bar none:
    .......- Exogenesis was as brilliant as you'd expect
    .......- A very fine lady decided to make it known she wanted my babies at about this time. She was :coma: too; surprising, to say I'm one of the aforementioned MUSE obsessed munters. She had a lovely smile too. Shame I was at a gig and kinda into it too much really...
    .......- Stockholm was :sexface:. At about this time I came across a feller who was also obviously a huge MUSE nut, and we proceeded to scream lyrics at each other
    .......- I have NO idea what happened in Knights. At one point this guy I'd befriended started trying to crowdsurf me. He gave up half way through because I was too heavy, so I was briefly in what can only be described as the "crossing me over the the threshhold" position. Weirdddd.
    .......- Started sarcastically shouting for Cave and MK Ultra while they were packing the equipment away :rofl:

So yeah, to summarise, I hope I can get tickets for Wembley in September (I might actually be able to meet some of you :eek3:). They'd best mix the set list up a lot though or I'll be mightily pissed off. More earlier stuff, more MK Ultra and get rid of Undisclosed Desires, Guiding Light and Starlight plz.

ReputationRep:
    lol pulling at a muse gig=epic win. wish i had that, I really want a Muse fan bf
    Also, i'd like to make it known that I don't think Muse fans were munters. i saw a really fit guy and his ugly gf :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    lol pulling at a muse gig=epic win. wish i had that, I really want a Muse fan bf
    Also, i'd like to make it known that I don't think Muse fans were munters. i saw a really fit guy and his ugly gf :p:
    I didn't have a gf :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    Oh Din, my sides are splitting

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, people on the official muse.mu forums are arguing over whether Nishe yesterday was a drum and bass Fury too. I'm not the only one. So
    FECK OFF.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    I can't be assed writing in sentences, I'm too bleedin' knackered (having finally got to bed at 2am and having a full day of work = :zzz:) so I'll bulletpoint some crap

- Got to the queue at about 4.30pm. Delighted to say we were nowhere near the front of the queue
    - Benefitted from the fact that O2 staff are huge *****. They blocked quite a large number of people in front of us "as a punishment because someone pushed in". I was really pissed off by that actually, and would happily have stood further back to accomodate them
    - First thing noticed: Muse fans are ugly. No really, they were 85% bleedin' munters :p:
    - The Big Pink weren't that bad. Much better than Noisettes. What's with the hate?
    - Uprising started. We were about a metre away from the glasses that Matt threw into the crowd (stupid girl right in front of us got them, *****)
    - Got a few songs in and found we were being pretty much crushed to death by all the rowdy large men right behind us. Complete ***** seemed pretty proud of themselves too for doing it
    - Got about 9-10 songs in and realised the set list would be idential to Dublin. This came true. No MK Ultra or piano Cave :mad:
    - Also about this point I had the distinct feeling that MUSE were being a bit robotic and generally not all that into it
    - Got to Plug in Baby and, confusingly, ended up about four rows further away than when the song started. Epic crowd reaction!
    - Now found myself beside the puching ******* so I could enjoy the gig so much more. Jumping about like a loony was now properly possible. Also starting to get the feeling they'd loosened up and were enjoying themselves.
    - Got to the encore which was the most fun I have EVER had at a gig, bar none:
    .......- Exogenesis was as brilliant as you'd expect
    .......- A very fine lady decided to make it known she wanted my babies at about this time. She was :coma: too; surprising, to say I'm one of the aforementioned MUSE obsessed munters. She had a lovely smile too. Shame I was at a gig and kinda into it too much really...
    .......- Stockholm was :sexface:. At about this time I came across a feller who was also obviously a huge MUSE nut, and we proceeded to scream lyrics at each other
    .......- I have NO idea what happened in Knights. At one point this guy I'd befriended started trying to crowdsurf me. He gave up half way through because I was too heavy, so I was briefly in what can only be described as the "crossing me over the the threshhold" position. Weirdddd.
    .......- Started sarcastically shouting for Cave and MK Ultra while they were packing the equipment away :rofl:

So yeah, to summarise, I hope I can get tickets for Wembley in September (I might actually be able to meet some of you :eek3:). They'd best mix the set list up a lot though or I'll be mightily pissed off. More earlier stuff, more MK Ultra and get rid of Undisclosed Desires, Guiding Light and Starlight plz.
    Sounds like you had a good time.

ReputationRep:
    Is the Wembley gig next year?

If so then I may be able to rustle up some money for two tickets, maybe three, and worry about transport costs later.

ReputationRep:
    Yay Tickets go on sale on payday!!
    Can't wait seeing as I couldn't get tickets for this year

ReputationRep:
    I was worried about the lack of pre sale, but the details to come apparently :woo:

No srsly, I've never had such a relaxing experience buying tickets in the last Muse pre sale :p:

Din is a ******.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    Din is a ******.
    :sad:

What'd I do this time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    :sad:

What'd I do this time?
    Masturbate on a regular basis

ReputationRep:
    Ahh man, I wish I'd managed to get my hands on standing tickets for the Muse gig

Been talking to my friend who went to the gig last night and they said was quite disappointing. To quote 'the foo fighters piss all over them, performance-wise'. Said they spent far too much effort and time on the actual display and not enough on the performance itself.

ooooh dear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    Been talking to my friend who went to the gig last night and they said was quite disappointing. To quote 'the foo fighters piss all over them, performance-wise'. Said they spent far too much effort and time on the actual display and not enough on the performance itself.

ooooh dear.
    I completely disagree :awesome: It was all top-notch stuff, performance and display (although I did feel like the encore was when they really stepped it up a gear). And to be honest you don't go to a Muse gig for a low-key, pared-down show really :p:

Do you know where she was in the arena? Because I was RIGHT at the front so the atmosphere might have been different where she was, maybe. Although some people I talked to in seating still loved it so :dontknow:

It was amazing. I was no more than six rows back for the entire thing, got pretty much crushed to death, managed to get right up to the bar for Knights, wow. Never been to o2 before, I was so happy to see how close they were! Squee! Also glad they had a good mix of older stuff as well as Resistance. Highlights were definitely Knights, Plug in Baby & Time is Running Out, for me. Unfortunately couldn't really appreciate Cave as much as I should because we managed to drop our passports in the pit. D'oh. Found them at the end though!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.