Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

Go to 7:35, just before Matt throws the glasses in the crowd. The girl who eventually got them was RIGHT IN ******* FRONT OF ME. If he'd thrown them, like two metres further they'd have been MINE :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Planning to see Muse at LCCG, what's happening with the pre-sale, I know it's on Wednesday but I heard something about a code on your profile or something. Anyone know what's gonna be happening?

ReputationRep:
    presale is Wed? awesome. Def should have net back by then. damn my laptop, its telling me that the switch for wireless is off, but its NOT grrrr

ReputationRep:
    Best. Photo. Ever
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mandyna...7622677768149/
    :coma::coma::coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by primaverasnap)
    Planning to see Muse at LCCG, what's happening with the pre-sale, I know it's on Wednesday but I heard something about a code on your profile or something. Anyone know what's gonna be happening?
    Is this a pre-sale to the Wembley gig next September?

ReputationRep:
    Yeh (well I think so, I was asking for details so I'm not 100% sure either) it should be a pre-sale for the LCCG and Wembley dates in Sept next year.

ReputationRep:
    Where are you getting the pre-sale info from? muse.mu still says the info is coming soon...?

If there's a pre-sale code a la Teignmouth you'll find it at the bottom of your muse.mu profile when the pre-sale starts, which you then enter into whichever website they link you to to get tickets. Trust me, it's dead simple and you can't go wrong with it.

ReputationRep:
    Saw Muse in Birmingham on Tuesday... all I can say is, where the hell was Cave?! Gutted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hispanic-Impressions)
    Saw Muse in Birmingham on Tuesday... all I can say is, where the hell was Cave?! Gutted.
    yes, but we got MK Ultraaa!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    Where are you getting the pre-sale info from? muse.mu still says the info is coming soon...?

If there's a pre-sale code a la Teignmouth you'll find it at the bottom of your muse.mu profile when the pre-sale starts, which you then enter into whichever website they link you to to get tickets. Trust me, it's dead simple and you can't go wrong with it.
    There was a page on seetickets (seetickets.co.uk/muse) that was open on the day the two gigs got announced that now doesn't work that said something, I only skim-read as I thought it would have been there later on, but it wasn't.

ReputationRep:
    Awww, WTF? My phone's been resizing photos by itself I'd selected it to take them at thr highest possible resolution, and of them are now about 600x800

ReputationRep:
    Alright, so there are three sales:

- Wednesday: Presale for those already registered with the muse.mu website (registering now won't work). This is the one where a code appears on your profile which you can type into Seetickets
    - Thursday: No password required (i.e. Anyone can get tickets), but it's only advertised on the muse.mu website
    - Friday: General release

All info and links to seetickets pages on http://muse.mu/news/article/545/2010...e-information/

ReputationRep:
    My Muse/Brum photo album
    Some of the pictures are ****, but oh well :/

On an unrelated note...No one's on Facebook under the name Jay Parker, are they?

ReputationRep:
    Paul Pickering, eh? :beard:

EDIT: I've just done some fair good Facebook papertrailling I have. I now know who you all are :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    So it is you Johnny? Couldn't have sent a message, and avoided all this confusion?

Also...Found by friend finder? You don't have my email, do you? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    So it is you Johnny? Couldn't have sent a message, and avoided all this confusion?

Also...Found by friend finder? You don't have my email, do you? :lolwut:
    Is what me? :wtf:

You just effectively linked to your Facebook profile by posting that photo album, t'is all...

ReputationRep:
    Oh. Kay.

Still don't know who Jay Parker is then :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm tensing up already for tomorrow morning, FML.

ReputationRep:
    <object width="240" height="280"><param name="movie" value="http://muse.mu/CountdownWidget.swf"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://muse.mu/CountdownWidget.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" width="240" height="280"></embed></object>

EDIT: trying to embed the countdown doesn't work

ReputationRep:
    General Admission: £45.00 plus booking fee.
    Level 2 Seating: £65.00 plus booking fee.
    Level 5 Seating: £45.00 plus booking fee.

Bit confused...are seated Level 2 tickets MORE expensive than standing?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.