Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by natty_d)
    Agreed on the website front :yep:
    :cool: Any luck on the ticket front? :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Champagne Supernova)
    :cool: Any luck on the ticket front? :teeth:
    :no: Not at the moment. I'm asking my cousin to buy me them for Christmas so I have to go to her with a legit website so we can get them straightaway. :teeth:

:no: Not at the moment. I'm asking my cousin to buy me them for Christmas so I have to go to her with a legit website so we can get them straightaway. :teeth:
    Gah. I would suggest a fan-to-fan website, but they're all ridiculously expensive. If you think it's worth a shot though, try 'Seatwave', or 'getmein'....:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Gah. I would suggest a fan-to-fan website, but they're all ridiculously expensive. If you think it's worth a shot though, try 'Seatwave', or 'getmein'....:dontknow:
    Seatwave :beard:

Seatwave :beard:
    Or even Seatwave. Remember, they're all rather expensive, so I'd get on the case quickly. Looking on Seatwave right now are some relatively cheap tickets, especially for that site, certainly for Level 1. About £74, expensive, but not as much as they could be. :s:

ReputationRep:
    Or even Seatwave. Remember, they're all rather expensive, so I'd get on the case quickly. Looking on Seatwave right now are some relatively cheap tickets, especially for that site, certainly for Level 1. About £74, expensive, but not as much as they could be. :s:
    It's only one ticket, I think I'm going to go on my own so £80 ish is enough for my own piece of mind and stupidity for not to getting on the case quicker.

ReputationRep:
    Musebay on the official muse boards
    board.muse.mu
    they only sell them at face value, you get alot of them last min

It's only one ticket, I think I'm going to go on my own so £80 ish is enough for my own piece of mind and stupidity for not to getting on the case quicker.
    Looking on there, there are two tickets for about £75 each..:teeth: Find a friend to go with you haha! :p:

(Original post by museobsessed)
    Musebay on the official muse boards
    board.muse.mu
    they only sell them at face value, you get alot of them last min
    That's a better idea.

ReputationRep:
    I can has photos from my friend who also attended the London O2 gig on the 12th, so I thought I'd share a few with you lovely people. He sat behind the stange so he got some awesome views, especially during Unintended. I scaled them to quarter size to get the file size to TSR's accepable limit (they'd be scaled to fit the post anyway), PM me if you want a full size of any.

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Also, for ***** and giggles I thought I'd upload this ***** quality shot:

"Why!?" I hear you ask. Because of this:

We could see our friend for the entire gig :awesome:

The bird with the layred clothing holding her camera was the ***** what caught Matt's Uprising glasses. Give her teh evil eyez :perv:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    nice photos Johnny

ReputationRep:
    Those are great :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    :coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma:

Some quality pics! :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    Jehu, there are seats behind the stage at the O2. He was sat there for the entire thing. The boys occasionally disappeared from view (I think Hysteria solo was an example), where they walked around to the back of the stage to play. Dom also rotated a lot more than he did in Dublin. Fanx for the rep maaaan.

My pal couldn't see The Big Pink at all because the towers were in the default up position. Well, alright, I think he could see the bassist's arm or something, but yeah... :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    :coma::coma::coma::coma::coma::coma:
    quoted for truth

ReputationRep:
    wheres the cheapest place to get Muse tickets for Wembley in Sep? :puppyeyes:

im on Seatwave right now but i dont understand the seating :erm: how comes the level1 seating have so many free, i thought they are pretty good seats :hmmmm:

ah cos theyre unreserved :facepalm: bout £100 a ticket for level 2, but dont have the money right now :emo:

ReputationRep:
    its probably because people would rather have standing

ReputationRep:
    hmm but the ticket says both standing + level 1 so you can go either? :confused:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.