Turn on thread page Beta

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance! watch

At Wembley, a 'floor ticket' refers to either standing or Level one seating. You can do either as all of level one seating is unreserved.

Try 'getmein' as well, though it may be just as expensive. Or even 'viagogo' :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    hmm but the ticket says both standing + level 1 so you can go either? :confused:
    The tickets are sold in three bands:

- General Admission: The lowest seating ('level one' I assume) and standing are covered off by these tickets. The seating is unreserved so if you want to sit you may want to get there relatively early.

- Level two seating: These are £20 more expensive than General Admission. I think they're part of corporate boxes or something. I don't undertsnad why they're more expensive either tbh.

- Level five seating: Same price as General Admission, except you get reserved seating. You'll be the furthest away from the stage so they sort of fail methinks.

All the cool kids stand - get General Admission :thumbsup:

Dude, Ticketmaster still have tickets left, why are you going to these websites? Friday General Admission leads to a shipping page...

ReputationRep:
    oh i get it now, thanks guys :woo:

What he said..:p:

And yeah, avoid Level 5 unless you desperately want to go. :erm:
    As for Level 2, they're not usually on sale to the public like this (AFAIK) and I think Johnny is right, something to do with the whole box scene...although I thought that was where Levels 3 + 4 disappeared to. :rolleyes:

Whatever the case, go for Level 1. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    oh i get it now, thanks guys :woo:
    (in case you didn't see)

Dude, Ticketmaster still have tickets left, why are you going to these websites? Friday General Admission leads to a shipping page...

Weekend gigs are better. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    (in case you didn't see)

i dunno lol

ticketmaster here i come :woo:

damn they only have friday

ReputationRep:
    i dunno lol

ticketmaster here i come :woo:

damn they only have friday
    I'd rather have Friday official tickets than Saturday dodgy eBay SeatWave tickets tbh. It's not worth the niggling slight worry you'll have at in the back of your head for the next 10 months...

I'd check SeeTickets too. If you're willing to part with a little more for a coach package you could get Saturday general admission? http://seetickets.com/see/price.asp?code=438151&userid={47 A24E27-FFDB-46A5-957D-4AB4196E43BE}&

If you really want Saturday I'd wait for a while. Demand now will be LOL high and you'll be ripped off. If you wait a bit you'll either:

a) FInd Seatwave/eBay prices coming down because of lack of demand
    b) MUSE release a second batch of tickets (I only got my London O2 tickets through a second release - I nearly reluctantly bought Birmingham tickets on the first release just so I had them! So glad I hung on!)

or failing both of the above

c) If you wait until the last minute sellers will get really worried and sell at face-value or less just to make sure they're rid of them

ReputationRep:
    :sad: I only want tickets to the Saturday

Also, I've come to the conclusion that I MUST learn how to play The Groove on the guitar. That riff = :coma:

Yeah, as Johnny says, do what you're comfortable doing, I'd probably sacrifice the weekend for official tickets, but it's up to you! :p: Those three options seem the only (decent) ones to take.

Looking on Seatwave now, there are some Level 1s selling for £74 (2) or £75 (4), which is expensive considering the face value. Depends how much you're willing to pay.

Edit: A couple for around £80 with a verified reciept shown to Seatwave, but that is a rather ridiculous price...unless you're not paying. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather have Friday official tickets than Saturday dodgy eBay SeatWave tickets tbh. It's not worth the niggling slight worry you'll have at in the back of your head for the next 10 months...

I'd check SeeTickets too. If you're willing to part with a little more for a coach package you could get Saturday general admission? http://seetickets.com/see/price.asp?code=438151&userid={47 A24E27-FFDB-46A5-957D-4AB4196E43BE}&

If you really want Saturday I'd wait for a while. Demand now will be LOL high and you'll be ripped off. If you wait a bit you'll either:

a) FInd Seatwave/eBay prices coming down because of lack of demand
    b) MUSE release a second batch of tickets (I only got my London O2 tickets through a second release - I nearly reluctantly bought Birmingham tickets on the first release just so I had them! So glad I hung on!)

or failing both of the above

c) If you wait until the last minute sellers will get really worried and sell at face-value or less just to make sure they're rid of them
    i got tickets for fri from seetickets prob only reason i want sat is cos i might have to work on fri but i could just take the day off :ninja:

(Original post by Champagne Supernova)
    Yeah, as Johnny says, do what you're comfortable doing, I'd probably sacrifice the weekend for official tickets, but it's up to you! :p: Those three options seem the only (decent) ones to take.

Looking on Seatwave now, there are some Level 1s selling for £74 (2) or £75 (4), which is expensive considering the face value. Depends how much you're willing to pay.

Edit: A couple for around £80 with a verified reciept shown to Seatwave, but that is a rather ridiculous price...unless you're not paying. :awesome:
    yeah crazy prices, and i almost got them :redface:

thanks for the help guys, you saved me some monies :five:

Look at this way, you're going to see Muse at Wembley....

ReputationRep:
    If Muse release another set of tickets, when will that be? :teeth:

Could be anything from...2 weeks to 4 months, I suppose..:s: Maybe not as late as 4 months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    If Muse release another set of tickets, when will that be? :teeth:
    How the chuff should we know!? :p:

Keep going on muse.mu occasionally, they'll inform people ahead of a re-release. Or better yet, get an account and sign up to the mailing list; if they do re-release they'll probably do another pre-sale in which case you'd be able to have first dibs :yep:

JohnnySPal: Saving people monies since November 2009 :yeah:

It all seems so obvious once Johnny says it...:moon:

ReputationRep:
    How the chuff should we know!? :p:

Keep going on muse.mu occasionally, they'll inform people ahead of a re-release. Or better yet, get an account and sign up to the mailing list; if they do re-release they'll probably do another pre-sale in which case you'd be able to have first dibs :yep:

JohnnySPal: Saving people monies since November 2009 :yeah:
    :teeth:

Thanks for the help :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    23/35 considering i'm **** at muse lyrics i'm pleased with that:
    http://www.sporcle.com/games/Distortion/muse_lyrics

ReputationRep:
    35/35 :coma: 1:04 remaining

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.