Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    23/35 considering i'm **** at muse lyrics i'm pleased with that:
    http://www.sporcle.com/games/Distortion/muse_lyrics
    You're **** at lyrics and naming songs, aren't you? You're a bit of a **** obsesser :p:

24, BTW. And I got Dead Star as soon as I read it :awesome:

(Original post by JohnnySPal)
    I only got my London O2 tickets through a second release - I nearly reluctantly bought Birmingham tickets on the first release just so I had them! So glad I hung on!)
    But, if you came to Brum, you could have had loltimes with me, Jehu, Pheebs and Emma :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    You're **** at lyrics and naming songs, aren't you? You're a bit of a **** obsesser :p:

24, BTW. And I got Dead Star as soon as I read it :awesome:

But, if you came to Brum, you could have had loltimes with me, Jehu, Pheebs and Emma :puppyeyes:
    **** you! You only got 1 more than me (apparantly I got more lyrics than naming songs). I got dead star in the end, I kept thinking it was dark shines haha

yes! Johnny you could have come with us

ReputationRep:
    http://extra.mtv.it/img/book/51792_img.jpg
    suave Matt, very suave :cool:

ReputationRep:
    yes! Johnny you could have come with us
    We know a classic Din comment is coming, but when? WHEN!?

Dude you're all going to Wembley anyways :stupid:

Jehu, add me to the Saturday crew on the first page plz.

ReputationRep:
    yes thats quite bad. Hes normally on top (hehe) of these things :p:
    ohhh yes Wemberlyyy I camped out last time I was there hehe

ReputationRep:
    That's too easy for him :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You did what now? :eek2:

What time do you need to be there to get to the front of the stage!? Moreover, what the hell did you do with all the crap you need (tent? Several meals?). You scare me :eek3:

(Original post by T kay)
    That's too easy for him :rolleyes:
    Shame no-one on here is that easy; he might actually, yer know, occasionally not talk about having all the sex all the time in all the vaginas :eek:

ReputationRep:
    You did what now? :eek2:

What time do you need to be there to get to the front of the stage!? Moreover, what the hell did you do with all the crap you need (tent? Several meals?). You scare me :eek3:

Shame no-one on here is that easy; he might actually, yer know, occasionally not talk about having all the sex all the time in all the vaginas :eek:
    I camped out. Sleeping bag and a thick coat, no tent as the part by the doors are under a roof. It was v fun some people just had space blankets, I really felt for them. Meals I just left the queue and asked the people I was with to keep my space. They did the same for me. There were about 7 at each door camped out overnight, everyone else started coming at about 8. I arrived at 9am for the second day and I got to the front but i'd def get there as early as you could. I always get there early as I can't see unless i'm at the barrier (beinf 4ft 11 has its disadvantages). Queuing is fun though, you get to meet loads of people or chat with your friends all day

ReputationRep:
    I camped out. Sleeping bag and a thick coat, no tent as the part by the doors are under a roof. It was v fun some people just had space blankets, I really felt for them. Meals I just left the queue and asked the people I was with to keep my space. They did the same for me. There were about 7 at each door camped out overnight, everyone else started coming at about 8. I arrived at 9am for the second day and I got to the front but i'd def get there as early as you could. I always get there early as I can't see unless i'm at the barrier (beinf 4ft 11 has its disadvantages). Queuing is fun though, you get to meet loads of people or chat with your friends all day
    You kerazy foo'.

ReputationRep:
    :king1:

ReputationRep:
    You kerazy foo'.
    I may do it again, just for fun and old times sake
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    :king1:
    ta

ReputationRep:
    Undisclosed Desires was in New Moon the film, just saw it tonight woop woop!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e_clark)
    wrong. it was I belong to you, but its a remix that makes that amazing song suddenly ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e_clark)
    It's I Belong To You. Some Muse fan you are :p:

I didn't like that remix :no:. It didn't have the French verse, my favourite part of the song.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T kay)
    It's I Belong To You. Some Muse fan you are :p:

I didn't like that remix :no:. It didn't have the French verse, my favourite part of the song.
    Yeh the remix is balls. The french verse just makes me lol, Matt needs pronouciation lessons

ReputationRep:
    Matt needs more than pronounciation lessons :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    Matt needs more than pronounciation lessons :sexface:
    Humm, I think hes pretty good already but i'm sure he has many things he could teach
    Any time Matts asked about sex in interviews he always mentions things like roleplay and costumes so...

ReputationRep:
    Yeh the remix is balls. The french verse just makes me lol, Matt needs pronouciation lessons
    I think the pronounciation is deliberate :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T kay)
    I think the pronounciation is deliberate :yes:
    why do you think that?

ReputationRep:
    Well...I was a bit immersed in the film, and they sound a bit similar :o:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.