Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    I camped out. Sleeping bag and a thick coat, no tent as the part by the doors are under a roof. It was v fun some people just had space blankets, I really felt for them. Meals I just left the queue and asked the people I was with to keep my space. They did the same for me. There were about 7 at each door camped out overnight, everyone else started coming at about 8. I arrived at 9am for the second day and I got to the front but i'd def get there as early as you could. I always get there early as I can't see unless i'm at the barrier (beinf 4ft 11 has its disadvantages). Queuing is fun though, you get to meet loads of people or chat with your friends all day
    You are hardcore :king1:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    You are hardcore :king1:
    lol ta. I know people who are more though. I know someone whos been to 15 Muse gigs (i've been to 6), inclduing ones in germany, helskini and Paris. Hes hardcore, I can only aspire to that :p:

ReputationRep:
    Twilight is ****. End of. I died a little inside to hear it broke box office records. I mean, really? I saw an awesome sig on here of someone who had that creepy vampire guy in it. Forgot its awesomenss now but anything that take the piss out of the most annoying looking person on this planet is good for me. It produced a good soundtrack but thats beside the point.

ReputationRep:
    why do you think that?
    Well surely they would have known the French part of the song was mispronounced?! Either one of the band or someone else would have told them. That's why I think it's deliberate; why? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benmh92)
    Twilight is ****. End of. I died a little inside to hear it broke box office records. I mean, really? I saw an awesome sig on here of someone who had that creepy vampire guy in it. Forgot its awesomenss now but anything that take the piss out of the most annoying looking person on this planet is good for me. It produced a good soundtrack but thats beside the point.
    I haven't seen either of the films or read any of the books but I know it's really popular.

The soundtrack though is really good. The Killers - A White Demon Love Song :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T kay)
    Well surely they would have known the French part of the song was mispronounced?! Either one of the band or someone else would have told them. That's why I think it's deliberate; why? :dontknow:
    its not mispronounced, its just a bit like an english person speaking French. He could have got it better. They were on a french TV show and the presenter took the piss out of him. Its technically correct, its just obviously not a native French person and he didn't put alot of effort into getting it perfect, which is unusal for him

ReputationRep:
    its not mispronounced, its just a bit like an english person speaking French. He could have got it better. They were on a french TV show and the presenter took the piss out of him. Its technically correct, its just obviously not a native French person and he didn't put alot of effort into getting it perfect, which is unusal for him
    Yup, I saw that show on Youtube.

Well the guy is perfect anyway so who cares!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T kay)
    Yup, I saw that show on Youtube.

Well the guy is perfect anyway so who cares!
    do they have it in subtitles? I can speak French a bit but it would be so much easier not having to translate
    haha hes as perfect as anyone can be

ReputationRep:
    do they have it in subtitles? I can speak French a bit but it would be so much easier not having to translate
    haha hes as perfect as anyone can be
    It seems I got it confused with this video (which is dated 2006 :rolleyes:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj_f0pAHg0A

I lolled at 47 sec :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone seen this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP4xZ...eature=related

0.40 - 1.5 made me lol, I don't know what they're saying but it's still hillarious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    We know a classic Din comment is coming, but when? WHEN!?
    Not until you
    SIT! THE ****! DOOWWWN!!!

ReputationRep:
    Will Muse be playing any festivals next year do you think guys?

ReputationRep:
    Dunno. Hope so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benmh92)
    Will Muse be playing any festivals next year do you think guys?
    Yeah I'd say so. I reckon Glasto most probably.

Yeah, the rumours point to Glasto.

ReputationRep:
    If they play at Glasto they won't have the Saturday, ******* U2; no doubt Bono will stop midway through a song and start preaching about poverty just so everyone's reminded for the hundreth time just how good a guy he is.

:rant:

What about the Sunday though. Closing night is also..:coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T kay)
    If they play at Glasto they won't have the Saturday, ******* U2; no doubt Bono will stop midway through a song and start preaching about poverty just so everyone's reminded for the hundreth time just how good a guy he is.

:rant:
    They will have the Sat. U2 are playing the Friday and I think there's something extra special happening on the Sunday...although Muse could well fill the Sunday slot.

Well if the Rolling Stone rumours are true, I can only imagine they'll be part of the 'extra special' Sunday happenings. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    right. glastonbury tickets for me then

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.