(Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    It's not Muse, but...

:ninja:
    :p:

I don't like it. :ninja:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb6W-h5j3jM :yep:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

benmh92 tried to neg me. As if it's going to do anything!!

ReputationRep:
    It's not Muse, but...

:ninja:
    Catchy.

I'm about to blow my face off with BRAND NEW MUSE. Wish me luck people.

EDIT: Okaaaay, so I'm going to have a new piano project soon. That had best not break out into huge guitar riffs and ****. LOVE IT

I can tell I'll get very bored with this bit by bit crappola it's been too long for them to mess around like this. Bah.

:tongue:

edit: just me who thought it sounded a bit like 'Unintended'? Probably.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    I can tell I'll get very bored with this bit by bit crappola it's been too long for them to mess around like this. Bah.

You could always just wait a week and probably hear the whole thing? :p:

(Original post by Pulkpull)
    You could always just wait a week and probably hear the whole thing? :p:
    I am impatient for Muse stuff, it's been years - a whole week is taking the piss :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    http://twitpic.com/afkix -Dom has facial hair (they're in Milan!!!!)

ReputationRep:
    They're such teases :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    http://twitpic.com/afkix -Dom has facial hair (they're in Milan!!!!)
    What is it about (some) Muse fans that require them to relentlessly gush over literally everything they do? The comments on that picture are pretty embarrassing. Sure, the sample is nice and is an interesting hint at a new direction but from the miniscule amount that we've heard it's hardly groundbreaking as of yet. "Too beautiful to be true" "the first 30 seconds blew my mind" A little over the top, no?

ReputationRep:
    What is it about (some) Muse fans that require them to relentlessly gush over literally everything they do? The comments on that picture are pretty embarrassing. Sure, the sample is nice and is an interesting hint at a new direction but from the miniscule amount that we've heard it's hardly groundbreaking as of yet. "Too beautiful to be true" "the first 30 seconds blew my mind" A little over the top, no?
    kindly piss off

ReputationRep:
    While I agree, at the same time I was rather thrilled to see the direction they've taken. If the rest of the album sounds similar I'd be a very happy man (imagine what the symphony would be like :love:). Of course, in the next two seconds Matt could break out into some huge unforgettable guitar riff and ruin the dream, but ya know...

My friend just offered me a Kasabian ticket for a super tiny venue, because she won some competition. This, with (some) new MUSE makes for best. Evening. Everrrrr.

ReputationRep:

edit: just me who thought it sounded a bit like 'Unintended'? Probably.
    Just you. Personally, I thought it sounded like Crooked Smile, by Lazlo Bane

[EDIT]1h48 until my next video is uploaded V_V

[EDIT2]And where the hell have you been today Stray!!? I've been expecting some swooning to come my way :sad:

kindly piss off
    Phebes - he wasn't talking about you

ReputationRep:
    kindly piss off
    Jesus, a little hostile! Unless you were one of the people I quoted (in which case I apologise for being a little mean) I wasn't targeting you at all! Do you not agree that the things I quoted were a little silly?

ReputationRep:
    Phebes - he wasn't talking about you
    he quoted me, that gives me the right to be pissed off even if he was talking about the photo. Theres nothing wrong with loving a band and thinking the music is good even for a 30 sec sample

Just you. Personally, I thought it sounded like Crooked Smile, by Lazlo Bane

[EDIT]1h48 until my next video is uploaded V_V

[EDIT2]And where the hell have you been today Stray!!? I've been expecting some swooning to come my way :sad:
    One does have a job y'know :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Jesus, a little hostile! Unless you were one of the people I quoted (in which case I apologise for being a little mean) I wasn't targeting you at all! Do you not agree that the things I quoted were a little silly?
    I answered Stray. Maybe they are a bit OTT but its a bit silly to get all self rightous about other peoples opinions. Leave them alone, and no I havn't commented on the picture

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.