Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance! watch

Announcements

(Original post by museobsessed)
    he quoted me, that gives me the right to be pissed off even if he was talking about the photo. Theres nothing wrong with loving a band and thinking the music is good even for a 30 sec sample

he just quoted you but was talking other comments made by some - he wasn't being personal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    One does have a job y'know :tongue:
    It's all lies :emo:

ReputationRep:
    he quoted me, that gives me the right to be pissed off even if he was talking about the photo. Theres nothing wrong with loving a band and thinking the music is good even for a 30 sec sample
    If you may recall I agreed that the sample was good! I was just pointing out that it's a little hyperbolic to call such a brief sample "too beautiful for words" etc. I'm not hatin' on your favourite band or anything, I too am eager to hear more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pulkpull)
    If you may recall I agreed that the sample was good! I was just pointing out that it's a little hyperbolic to call such a brief sample "too beautiful for words" etc. I'm not hatin' on your favourite band or anything, I too am eager to hear more.
    I havn't heard the sample yet. Yeh I probably am over reacting but generally I don't care enough about the people who write stuff like that. Also there seems to be a load of trolls in this thread recently and I thought you were one of them. Sorry

(Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    It's all lies :emo:
    S'true - though come Sept I'm a scabby student again :tongue:

I havn't heard the sample yet. Yeh I probably am over reacting but generally I don't care enough about the people who write stuff like that. Also there seems to be a load of trolls in this thread recently and I thought you were one of them. Sorry
    benmh91 perchance? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    S'true - though come Sept I'm a scabby student again :tongue:
    :woo: I will be too, except I'll be going back to Uni in October.

Wanna make babies? :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    benmh91 perchance? :ninja:
    of course not :p:

ReputationRep:
    That's ok! I'm sorry for posting something which may have been misinterpreted to be anti-muse in this thread. I just find super-loyal fanboy/girl-ism slightly annoying. I'm more into objective discussion on music as apposed to universal praise regardless of the content.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

benmh92 tried to neg me. As if it's going to do anything!!
    I know it won't do anything. I was just trying to tell you for the sad case you actually are.

ReputationRep:
    Just you. Personally, I thought it sounded like Crooked Smile, by Lazlo Bane

[EDIT]1h48 until my next video is uploaded V_V

[EDIT2]And where the hell have you been today Stray!!? I've been expecting some swooning to come my way :sad:
    Lazlo Bane is the dude what wrote the Scrubs theme isn't he?

Dude, is your soul purpose in life to get into Stray's pants? Sounds it to me :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pulkpull)
    That's ok! I'm sorry for posting something which may have been misinterpreted to be anti-muse in this thread. I just find super-loyal fanboy/girl-ism slightly annoying. I'm more into objective discussion on music as apposed to universal praise regardless of the content.
    Sure. Theres lots of Muse songs that I skip

(Original post by benmh92)
    I know it won't do anything. I was just trying to tell you for the sad case you actually are.
    Says the guy who posted a rick roll - go figure :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    Lazlo Bane is the dude what wrote the Scrubs theme isn't he?

Dude, is your soul purpose in life to get into Stray's pants? Sounds it to me :p:
    No, Lazlo Bane is the band that performed Superman, which became the theme for Scrubs. Chad Fischer is the "dude".

And no, that isn't my sole purpose. I've also gotta get into Jehu's sister's pants too. :teeth:

And benmh92, I can't be the sad case. I'm not the one posting **** just to try and annoy people.

ReputationRep:
    Says the guy who posted a rick roll - go figure :rolleyes:
    Twice.

ReputationRep:
    Sure. Theres lots of Muse songs that I skip
    Soldier's Poem is a brilliant track :fuhrer:

I frequently skip Citizen Erased :ninja:

I havent really listened to Muse in ages. I find that I have periods where I listen constantly, and periods where I don't (basically because I can't stomach them no more). It's kinda come at a good time though; I imagine I'll be thoroughly up for a few back-to-back playthroughs of The Resistance come release time.

Soldier's Poem is a brilliant track :fuhrer:

I havent really listened to Muse in ages. I find that I have periods where I listen constantly, and periods where I don't (basically because I can't stomach them no more). It's kinda come at a good time though; I imagine I'll be thoroughly up for a few back-to-back playthroughs of The Resistance come release time.
    Mmm I know what you mean, I have to be in a 'Muse mood' to listen to them - if a track comes on at the wrong time I'll skip it no matter how good it may be.

Soldier's Poem is so boring :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    No, Lazlo Bane is the band that performed Superman, which became the theme for Scrubs. Chad Fischer is the "dude".

And no, that isn't my sole purpose. I've also gotta get into Jehu's sister's pants too. :teeth:

And benmh92, I can't be the sad case. I'm not the one posting **** just to try and annoy people.
    It's called light hearted humour. And the post you quoted me on originally for the rep i gave ya, that annoyed me as there was nothing wrong with my post then at all and i was adding to the discussion more than anything there. I won't rick roll again anyway, as i said it's a bit of light hearted humour anyway

Adding to the discussion now, i think Stockholm Syndrom is one of the best tracks from this decade, definitely up there in terms of band tracks anyway! And how wasn't Fury on the album!? A travesty i tell ya The problem with Muse they can make some wonderful tracks but too many downright boring ones. It's what brings them down as a band tbh.

ReputationRep:
    WHYYY!!!howww/?

ReputationRep:

Might be down for a little bit. It's apparently "processing".

Finally got round to editing Jimmy Kane in Audacity. It had a few seconds at the start where it was advertising for the site the original mp3 obviously came from.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.