Turn on thread page Beta

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    Alot of people here miss the point! Muse are having fun and the jokes on you. They've stated in interviews that alot of people take them way too seriously when its meant to be silly and fun. Stop making yourselves look like idiots when they clearly don't give a ****, you're meant to laugh when you hear songs like USoE
    Well if you read my posts clearly, I did pretty much say this at one point, that they're big and silly and fun, they just don't make great music anymore :P Anyway I'm done with this whole thing, I'll just be repeating myself.

ReputationRep:
    :lurk:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    someone doesn't like Joy Division:headfire:

I don't really like the Divison of Joy either. I guess I just am not cool enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    I don't really like the Divison of Joy either. I guess I just am not cool enough.
    Let us :moon: together

ReputationRep:
    :lurk:

ReputationRep:
    joy devision seems to be one of those bands who i keep hearing about but never listen to. That also means that i'll probably start listening to them at some point a la Radiohead.

ReputationRep:
    I also don't like Joy Division. It is now cool for you guys to not like it with me.

ReputationRep:

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)

:woo::woo:

[EDIT]Actually, I just listened to the 8-bit MK Ultra, and it sounds like something straight out of Megaman :awesome:

ReputationRep:

That is ******* immense :music:

:rofl: That's great haha!

ReputationRep:

awesome!

ReputationRep:
    Saw them live in Barcelona in November...WOW! One of the best things I've seen in my life- anyone whos not seen them on The Resistance Tour has missed out is all I can say.

I bought a copy of Kerrang magazine in december. Had a list of the best 20 albums of 2009. The Resistance wasn't in it. Gallows were first. Never buying a Kerrang issue again.

ReputationRep:
    You wanna know what I heard?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh, you do?
    I heard that Benmh is hot for Johnny, who's hot for Jeh :eek2:

ReputationRep:
    OMG dramz!!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and yes Pheebs, I do like Sugarcult...

ReputationRep:
    sugarcult rock
    not as much as Muse

ReputationRep:
    Nowhere near as much as Muse. Back in 05/06, they were talking about doing a UK/European tour. Then it got to 07, and they'd toured the US several times with no mention of the UK tour. And then, any posts asking them about the UK tour started to get deleted.

I don't think they like us.

ReputationRep:
    Oh. I saw them live in 03
    motion city soundtrack supported

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    Oh. I saw them live in 03
    motion city soundtrack supported
    You really are a massive gay.

Still, I get to see Reel Big Fish next week. Again This'll be about the 4th time.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.