Turn on thread page Beta

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance! watch

ReputationRep:
    Went out last night. Got in at 4. Awesome night, but hearing still ****** :emo:

There was this band called MIND (apparently, didn't know that until just now :p:) and they had a mental hot guitarist. She was getting hit on so much after they played. She had mental hot skills as well. My friends were trying to get me to talk to her and I was, like, "no way José!" but daiiiimmn it was like watching Bellamy if Bellamy wore a short skirt and had a huge throbbing clit 24/7. I want some of that pie :sad:

EDIT: In fact, I do believe she deserves a :coma: smilie. Yeahhhh.

So what is this Muse then? Are they one of these here new-fangled musical pop groups I hear young whippersnappers raving about? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    haha. my hearing is ****** 24/7. boo my crappy ears with holey eardrums
    wow, now you know what bellz does for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)

There was this band called MIND (apparently, didn't know that until just now :p:) and they had a mental hot guitarist. She was getting hit on so much after they played. She had mental hot skills as well. My friends were trying to get me to talk to her and I was, like, "no way José!" but daiiiimmn it was like watching Bellamy if Bellamy wore a short skirt and had a huge throbbing clit 24/7. I want some of that pie :sad:

So what is this Muse then? Are they one of these here new-fangled musical pop groups I hear young whippersnappers raving about? :holmes:
    That band sounds really good. And yes. That guitarist does deserve a :coma:

ReputationRep:

Judging by that solo she seems pretty good, not bad looking either :yep:. You should have tapped that johnny!

She no Matt Bellamy though.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    my boobs are bigger than hers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    We need an independant adjudicator to verify this claim. Where's Din? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Din will be coming. No doubt he has a sixth sense for these things, he knows he's needed right now!

ReputationRep:
    Din? why would Din know about my boobs? Hes not seen them. I had at least 4 layers of clothes on that day it was so cold

ReputationRep:
    He knows about everyones' boobs :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    how? hidden cameras?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Pictures or it didn't happen.

ReputationRep:
    finally you accept my friend request. if you really need pictures you can trawl those

ReputationRep:
    finally you accept my friend request. if you really need pictures you can trawl those
    Was it really that obvious? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    yes it really was seeing as you came up on my news feed but I couldn't write on your wall or anything. It also tells me when you've accepted it as a notification

ReputationRep:
    yes it really was seeing as you came up on my news feed but I couldn't write on your wall or anything. It also tells me when you've accepted it as a notification
    Your boobs probably do rival that guitarist woman, by the way :teeth:

Love you Pheebs :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    hehe
    Spoiler:
    Show
    you should see the drunken new years pics that i untagged :eek: girls night out=cleaveage pictures

ReputationRep:
    hehe
    Spoiler:
    Show
    you should see the drunken new years pics that i untagged :eek: girls night out=cleaveage pictures
    Dammit, and I missed that!! >.<

Well, at least I've seen some pictures :hubba:

...and they had a mental hot guitarist
    Hot. DAAAAAYAAMN!! She's, dare I say it, hotter than Jehu's sister!
    Why do I doubt that they'll play in Rock City at some point? :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (In reference to Pheebs) You're WELL doing her!
    :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    :facepalm:
    ... and?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.