Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    definitely
    (join the group "dude wheres matts pedal?" on facebook and read the description. hilarious)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ury-yacht.html
    caption fail
    Spoiler:
    Show
    theres no way that guy with the towel on his face is Matt. Plus they were with her on the beach, not the boat
    Nah, it's Matt on the boat too...

Ah muselive.com how i love your infinite mound of musey knowledge!

ReputationRep:
    wow. I was proved wrong Matts not skinny anymore :eek: the swearing picture is funny

ReputationRep:
    I knew it was Matt. He has photos on twitter of them playing cricket with lily. So I kinda assumed it would be him since they're still down in Oz.

ReputationRep:

:coma: :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    *Awesomeness*

:coma: :coma:
    Awesome. Just awesome.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I didn't have to google who nic chester was....
    >.>
    <.<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wednesday Bass)
    I knew it was Matt. He has photos on twitter of them playing cricket with lily. So I kinda assumed it would be him since they're still down in Oz.
    sure, just the photo on the daily fail was unflattering and looked like a fat guy, which Matt has never been. Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svP5Rqn12VY ouch anorexia

ReputationRep:
    sure, just the photo on the daily fail was unflattering and looked like a fat guy, which Matt has never been. Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svP5Rqn12VY ouch anorexia
    the guy in that photo is hardly fat. look like a roughly healthy size to me.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, Matt's always been on the skinny side so now he's getting a bit older his metabolism's probably just catching up with him! I can't decide whether I like Dom or Matt more now, Dom's matured really really well but Matt's not done too badly either!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hothedgehog)
    To be honest, Matt's always been on the skinny side so now he's getting a bit older his metabolism's probably just catching up with him! I can't decide whether I like Dom or Matt more now, Dom's matured really really well but Matt's not done too badly either!
    Then this might help you decide :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going on the 11th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Then this might help you decide :awesome:
    Ah yes... (also, damn it, stop linking me to youtube, i've got an exam tomorrow which i need to cram for! :P)

I dunno, they're both awesome. I might leave it at that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wednesday Bass)
    the guy in that photo is hardly fat. look like a roughly healthy size to me.
    sure, but he was bent over which will make anyone look podgy

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear. it has been way too long since I've been on here. Why was the last thread closed?

Oh and guess who's going to see MUSE in wembley in Autumn 2010

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hothedgehog)
    Or maybe it's all the pasta:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supermassive_muse_fan)
    Or maybe it's all the pasta:p:
    Perhaps perhaps.

ReputationRep:
    never have too much of a good thing
    its good that Gaia was (is?) feeding him up

ReputationRep:
    I think she was, heard somewhere they had split up and in Big Day Out fest in Australia, the lyrics of MotP were 'I can't get it right since I met you' to 'I can't get it right since I lost you'.

I hope it's just rumours though

ReputationRep:
    its true, he mentioned it on an aussie interview. He didn't seem too bothered by it though so maybe he thinks they can work it out, or maybe hes over it already (unlikely for a 9 year relationship)

morning everyone I listened to origin this morning, such an awesome album

ReputationRep:
    its true, he mentioned it on an aussie interview. He didn't seem too bothered by it though so maybe he thinks they can work it out, or maybe hes over it already (unlikely for a 9 year relationship)

morning everyone I listened to origin this morning, such an awesome album
    Well I listened to MK Ultra this morning, so nerrrrr!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.