Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ah. win for you

ReputationRep:
    Plug in baby is my alarm clock this week. (Un)fortunately i don't have to get up anymore this week so no more plug in baby.

Anyway, i'm pretty sure that matt was on the rocks with Gaia a while ago and they must have properly broken up recently. He seems to be getting over it in the last few weeks though.

ReputationRep:
    aww. I have this really annoying bleeping, not good music

ReputationRep:
    That's probably a good thing.. i can never wake up because i want to hear the song so then it goes onto snooze and then i repeat 5 minutes later.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh but some music gives me bursts of energy and i'd probably get out of bed quicker

ReputationRep:
    Never have a song you like as an alarm. I used to like Kickapoo. Can't stand the ****** now! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    So, Muse are in loads of the categories for the Shockwave NME awards...

I considered voting Bells for the 'Worst Dressed' award :p:

Also, this should, *ahem*, interest Pheebs...

ReputationRep:
    I've already voted for the NME awards and yes obviously Matt has to be hottest male

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    I've already voted for the NME awards and yes obviously Matt has to be hottest male
    Hell even I voted Matt.

ReputationRep:
    I voted for ages on the hottest male thing put everyone else as 1 so lower their rating to improve Matt and Dom's chance of winning... ahem.

They have a good number of nominations though and yay best site as muse.mu are any of you on there?

ReputationRep:
    I go on the boards occasionally
    I voted on the hot men reasonably based on their looks although I was surprised at one. They had a really **** picture of Simon Neil from Biffy Clyro and hes so hot. Everyone had voted him like 1.5 or something and I voted ten because hes that hot. Evidence:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/s...sc/sibiffy.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I go on the boards occasionally
    I voted on the hot men reasonably based on their looks although I was surprised at one. They had a really **** picture of Simon Neil from Biffy Clyro and hes so hot. Everyone had voted him like 1.5 or something and I voted ten because hes that hot. Evidence:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/s...sc/sibiffy.jpg
    We need to fix your perception of hot...

ReputationRep:
    ohhhhhhh. how about NOT

ReputationRep:
    ohhhhhhh. how about NOT
    It's going to have to happen at some point...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Maybe if I got you really drunk...:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    haha you do not want to see me really drunk

ReputationRep:
    Why, what happens?

ReputationRep:
    do you know the expression hot mess? thats me

ReputationRep:
    No I do not. Sounds naughty though. Do go on :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Its not naughty

ReputationRep:
    Awww :sad:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.