The Student Room Group

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance!

Scroll to see replies

Most underrated Muse song for me is Endlessly. I could watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bogOS5L-kuI all day. Such a good song.

Anyone else going to Wembley this year? Saw them at NIA in November and it was the best thing I've ever seen, so I am super excited for Wembley now :smile:
I was in the crowd of this :w00t:

Except I had severe flu and was nearly dead by this point. So glad we didn't manage to get standing!

Also, Exogenesis Part 2 cover coming along nicely :wink:
Dil-Emma
Good to be back :crazy:

:woo:

what unis are you applying for?

Muse related comment:
Listened to the whole of OoS and Hullabaloo on the way back from l'boro at very loud volumes whilst singing along loudly.. :o:

I don't post here much anymore :sad:
Melting Sugar.
:woo:

what unis are you applying for?

Birmingham - Law with French
Birmingham - Law
Warwick - Law with a year abroad
Leicester - Law with French + French language
King's College London - English Law + Hong Kong Law

Offers from all but King's. DAMN THEM FOR BEING SO SLOW!
I seem to like my midlands :p:
Reply 3124
Dil-Emma
Birmingham - Law with French
Birmingham - Law
Warwick - Law with a year abroad
Leicester - Law with French + French language
King's College London - English Law + Hong Kong Law

Offers from all but King's. DAMN THEM FOR BEING SO SLOW!
I seem to like my midlands :p:

Come to Leicester so I can be guaranteed at least one Muse fan :p:

I have an interview there next week :woo:
T kay

you idiot, how have you not yet realised that i'm at Leicester uni? :p:
:ninja:

Spoiler

:ninja:
oh, very clever
Chicks dig clever!
true :p:
nice to see Din hasn't changed :rolleyes:
Din shall always be a perv in my heart!

T kay

Haha I don't think I'll be firming it. Probs go for Brum over Leicester even though the courses are pretty similar.
Plus, as Pheebs said - she's already there! :grin:
Reply 3132
museobsessed
you idiot, how have you not yet realised that i'm at Leicester uni? :p:

:o:

I never really bother looking at people's profiles :cool:

I'm pretty sure I'll be coming to Leicester, providing I get an offer of course. Thank god I'm guaranteed at least one Muse fan! :biggrin:

BTW: How far is the train station from the uni? I've been a few times to Leicester, but never on the train.
T kay
:o:

I never really bother looking at people's profiles :cool:

I'm pretty sure I'll be coming to Leicester, providing I get an offer of course. Thank god I'm guaranteed at least one Muse fan! :biggrin:

BTW: How far is the train station from the uni? I've been a few times to Leicester, but never on the train.

cool :biggrin: Leicester is awesome. Im leaving at the end of this year though. Sorry about that.
the train station is about 5 mins walk from uni :biggrin:
Reply 3134
museobsessed
cool :biggrin: Leicester is awesome. Im leaving at the end of this year though. Sorry about that.
the train station is about 5 mins walk from uni :biggrin:

Oh come on! We could have started a revolution with Uprising on in the background :fuhrer:

I would love to come to Leicester. Great medical school, nice city and I have a few friends there. I have to get in though, my interview is next Thursday :eek3:
T kay
Oh come on! We could have started a revolution with Uprising on in the background :fuhrer:

I would love to come to Leicester. Great medical school, nice city and I have a few friends there. I have to get in though, my interview is next Thursday :eek3:

Just don't do what one of my mates did and go to the wrong open day.
He thought he had his Liverpool open day/interview last week, thought it was yesterday, got to Liverpool and realised he wasn't on the list then realised that his interview/open day was at Leicester.

On a Muse related note. I'm falling in love with Hoodoo.
Reply 3136
Wednesday Bass
Just don't do what one of my mates did and go to the wrong open day.
He thought he had his Liverpool open day/interview last week, thought it was yesterday, got to Liverpool and realised he wasn't on the list then realised that his interview/open day was at Leicester.

I know I shouldn't laugh at that but I just did :rofl:

Hoodoo is a top song :yep:

Right now I'm listening to Falling Down. Such an amazing song :coma:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AISGiFYvs-A&feature=related
Wednesday Bass

******* mint song. Infact. let's make it JohnnySPal's underrated Muse song of the week

I've already handed out rep to WB for finding goodf Exogenesis sheets, but can anyone earn more rep by finding me good Hoodoo piano sheets!?

Also, if anyone wants the limited edition The Resistance package, it's going for £30 on HMV: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/607242/muse-the-resistance-cd-dvd-2lp-usb-
JohnnySPal
******* mint song. Infact. let's make it JohnnySPal's underrated Muse song of the week

I've already handed out rep to WB for finding goodf Exogenesis sheets, but can anyone earn more rep by finding me good Hoodoo piano sheets!?

Also, if anyone wants the limited edition The Resistance package, it's going for £30 on HMV: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/607242/muse-the-resistance-cd-dvd-2lp-usb-

Arranged myself. Sounds pretty accurate to me (using a Guitar Pro tab) :mmm:
what (muse, obviously) song should I attempt to learn to play over half term on the piano? :ninja:

I am going to smash my piano if I only have my grade pieces to keep me going till march.

Quick Reply

Latest