Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    It could be outside of Russia. I was thinking Poland. Krackow?
    I'm pretty sure it's Russia. If you look at a map of Europe and trace a line down from that overhanging bit that's next to Finland, it's pretty far into Russia from what I can tell.

(Original post by JohnnySPal)
    Second part appended to first :woo:

http://ununitedeurasia.muse.mu/music/

Second part much longer than first. This is sounding awesome IMO, and I ain't saying that as a huge fanboy-type person either :yep:
    :coma:

That is so fecking juicy - you can tell it's going to build big :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    :coma:

That is so fecking juicy - you can tell it's going to build big :teeth:
    Just like my penis :hubba:

(Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Just like my penis :hubba:
    I was almost asking for that wasn't I.

Someone's on heat :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    I was almost asking for that wasn't I.

Someone's on heat :tongue:
    You're always asking for it.

And yes. Yes I am. Constantly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benmh92)
    What on earth are you guys on? You post a random video of a guitarist doing a JEW song and i post a Rick Astley song. I get the middle finger on posting that one video - which i thought was quite humorous - and then get the middle finger for questioning the other vid which had no link all from what i can see? WTF.
    :lovedup2:

WHYYY!!!howww/?
    :ditto:

:zomg:

ReputationRep:
    I Loves Da Muse-ic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dil-Emma)
    I Loves Da Muse-ic
    you back from hong-kong?

ReputationRep:
    It's not random, you ****.
    I would have gone from this thread a while back as everyone is insulting me but i'm intirgued to how still that video posted isn't random and you're not getting insults like i did for a light hearted joke. Anyway 1. What have JEW got in common with what is a Muse Society? That's what i want to know 2. JEW are rubbish anyway :yep: :p:

I would rather avoid this thread now anyway as i know the words 'Muse', 'Matt Bellamy' must give too many of you multiple orgasms by the defending i see of them and other stuff from this thread. I will unsubscribe as soon as i get a civilised response to the above question though so don't worry i will be gone soon :eek:

ReputationRep:
    morning ppl

ReputationRep:
    I would have gone from this thread a while back as everyone is insulting me but i'm intirgued to how still that video posted isn't random and you're not getting insults like i did for a light hearted joke. Anyway 1. What have JEW got in common with what is a Muse Society? That's what i want to know 2. JEW are rubbish anyway :yep: :p:

I would rather avoid this thread now anyway as i know the words 'Muse', 'Matt Bellamy' must give too many of you multiple orgasms by the defending i see of them and other stuff from this thread. I will unsubscribe as soon as i get a civilised response to the above question though so don't worry i will be gone soon :eek:
    It isn't random because it's me, you imbecile. I was going to try and do Invincible, but then you'd just insult me for doing what I'm actually going to do in the band I've been asked to join - rhythm guitar.

And when the hell have we "defended" Muse? This is a Muse Society, so of course we're going to view them in a highly-positive light. But not to the point where we defend them regardless. If someone brings up a fair point, then so be it. But if someone talks utter **** like you do, then we're going to tell you to **** off.

morning ppl
    Morning Pheeps :awesome: (he says at 2:25PM...)

ReputationRep:
    It isn't random because it's me, you imbecile. I was going to try and do Invincible, but then you'd just insult me for doing what I'm actually going to do in the band I've been asked to join - rhythm guitar.

Oh right, well apologies there then. I expect you to return the apology too for the insults you have maturely thrown back at me.

But i still don't see the link between that song and Invincible whatever.

ReputationRep:
    There is no link. It's me showing off what songs I can do. It's just Invincible is a song by Muse, and you've been whining that I've not been posting any Muse songs.

And you're going to be waiting a long time for that apology.

ReputationRep:
    hehe. I'll let you off. I'm going to pos the guy (he collects neg)

ReputationRep:
    There is no link. It's me showing off what songs I can do. It's just Invincible is a song by Muse, and you've been whining that I've not been posting any Muse songs.

And you're going to be waiting a long time for that apology.
    Should have made that clearer young man. How long anyway? I'm not leaving until i do

Thanks for the messages of support in this thread. 2 pos reps and 1 neg. Thanks to the people trying to get me back to green where i belong :vroam:

ReputationRep:
    hehe. I'll let you off. I'm going to pos the guy (he collects neg)
    :woo: Though, I wouldn't let you off, if you know what I mean :hubba: (since you said you felt like you were missing out on the flirting)

So, two "stations" have been initiated; Moscow and Dubai, but neither have been activated yet. Reckon we'll get the next two parts by the end of the day?

Scuze me, I've not been insulting you.

ReputationRep:
    :woo: Though, I wouldn't let you off, if you know what I mean :hubba: (since you said you felt like you were missing out on the flirting)

So, two "stations" have been initiated; Moscow and Dubai, but neither have been activated yet. Reckon we'll get the next two parts by the end of the day?
    hehe. Thats lame. I could out flirt you any day of the week

humm. I dunno. Its a bit far away from us isn't it?
    Have you seen, they're asking us to re tweet #USOE?!!

ReputationRep:
    hehe. Thats lame. I could out flirt you any day of the week

humm. I dunno. Its a bit far away from us isn't it?
    Have you seen, they're asking us to re tweet #USOE?!!
    I don't have Twitter, so no, I haven't seen.

And I'd like to see you try!! :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I don't have Twitter, so no, I haven't seen.

And I'd like to see you try!! :teeth:
    Its asked for on the project website, but now so many people have re tweeted it that we're in the most popular topics
    haha, setting yourself up for a fall :p:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.