The Student Room Group

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance!

Scroll to see replies

Dinendal Leralonde
I don't have Twitter, so no, I haven't seen.

And I'd like to see you try!! :teeth:

srsly, she could do it
Stray_talk
srsly, she could do it

lol. my repuation on here must be great :o:
Stray_talk
srsly, she could do it

Good! Cos anyone else abandons me cos they "have to work" :dry:
museobsessed
lol. my repuation on here must be great :o:

I meant that in a, support the girls - I have faith in you, kinda way :tongue:
Dinendal Leralonde
Good! Cos anyone else abandons me cos they "have to work" :dry:

Not my fault you do nothing :tongue:
Stray_talk
I meant that in a, support the girls - I have faith in you, kinda way :tongue:

ah. good :biggrin: I know I take the crudeness a bit too far sometimes, thats all
Stray_talk
Not my fault you do nothing :tongue:

I do do something! I work behind the bar in a club :sad:

So, seriously, when's someone gonna start the flirting? :awesome:
Reply 327
Stray_talk
Scuze me, I've not been insulting you.

Never said you were :smile:

I laugh at the person who said i collect neg rep tho, that's plain sad. It's bloody rep, i don't care if it's red or green, they're blobs, albeit they look nicer in larger quanitities whatever! I enjoy reading the comments the most, they can be quite comical.
benmh92
Never said you were :smile:

I laugh at the person who said i collect neg rep tho, that's plain sad. It's bloody rep, i don't care if it's red or green, they're blobs, albeit they look nicer in larger quanitities whatever! I enjoy reading the comments the most, they can be quite comical.

You said everyone in the thread, this includes moi.

You should care though - red rep clearly means a lot of people think you talk crap...
Reply 329
Stray_talk
You said everyone in the thread, this includes moi.

You should care though - red rep clearly means a lot of people think you talk crap...

It's called a figure of speech :smile: A lot of people really is the literal meaning.

So? Talking normally is boring on here all the time. You got to provoke and troll (as people call it) sometimes for a laugh. That's where the gems come from, actually i've had many gems for perfectly decent posts but that's a different story :wink:
benmh92
You got to provoke and troll (as people call it) sometimes for a laugh.

No you don't. That's just bull****.

Besides, I thought you said you were ******* off. Hop to it.
benmh92
It's called a figure of speech :smile: A lot of people really is the literal meaning.

So? Talking normally is boring on here all the time. You got to provoke and troll (as people call it) sometimes for a laugh. That's where the gems come from, actually i've had many gems for perfectly decent posts but that's a different story :wink:

It's called generalising :smile:

You would be a good troll if you didn't rant and rave like a petulant child. Sadly, that is not the case.
Surprisingly, I've not negged you yet :smile:
Reply 332
Dinendal Leralonde
No you don't. That's just bull****.

Besides, I thought you said you were ******* off. Hop to it.

Still waiting for the apology

Stray_talk
It's called generalising :smile:

You would be a good troll if you didn't rant and rave like a petulant child. Sadly, that is not the case.

No it's not, you don't know your English very well!!

I don't aim to troll most of the time though, only when i see people talking about trivial things seriously and also funny things than can be exploited. Ultimately i've never heard someone call someone a good troll lol
benmh92

You can keep waiting. And while you're at it, **** off.
benmh92

No it's not, you don't know your English very well!!

I don't aim to troll most of the time though, only when i see people talking about trivial things seriously and also funny things than can be exploited. Ultimately i've never heard someone call someone a good troll lol

I know my English perfectly well, thank you very much :smile: you were generalising :smile:
You may not aim to be a troll but you're turning into a massive one and it's hard to take you seriously any more.
Reply 335
Dinendal Leralonde
You can keep waiting. And while you're at it, **** off.

But surely you want to go back to worshipping Muse and Bellamy's arse.........................Don't let your pride get in the way mate.
You can't just go demanding an apology when one isn't due.
Reply 337
You swore at me etc.

I apologised to you after realising that one post?
benmh92
You swore at me etc.

I apologised to you after realising that one post?

With good reason. You're an idiot!
Reply 339
I rest my case.

Quick Reply

Latest