Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It's Sunday night and I've only just discovered it is (was) muse weekend on XFM :huff:

Not tried it, but I can only imagine this is a piece of piss :rofl: http://www.xfm.co.uk/news/competitio...beat-the-intro

EDIT: Just read more into it, I think they're playing an hour of a live gig at 8pm tonight (HAARP from the sounds of it)
    (FYI it's London 104.9FM, or you can listen online)

Hilariously easy. :rofl:

It's a shame I missed this event though :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    It's Sunday night and I've only just discovered it is (was) muse weekend on XFM :huff:

Not tried it, but I can only imagine this is a piece of piss :rofl: http://www.xfm.co.uk/news/competitio...beat-the-intro

EDIT: Just read more into it, I think they're playing an hour of a live gig at 8pm tonight (HAARP from the sounds of it)
    (FYI it's London 104.9FM, or you can listen online)
    Never thought I'd be posting this:

Map of your Head is on XFM right now :woo:

ReputationRep:
    nice

ReputationRep:
    ZOMG!! Din's posting something on topic!! :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    ZOMG!! Din's posting something on topic!! :O
    +1 Internets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    +1 Internets
    Yeeeaaaah, that puts me at 9001 Internets!!

ReputationRep:
    dammit. am in the library. will have to watch it later
    in other news: dissertations are so evil that not even Muse can make them better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    dammit. am in the library. will have to watch it later
    in other news: dissertations are so evil that not even Muse can make them better
    inb4 a Dinnuendo

ReputationRep:
    how can you get an in-your-endo there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    how can you get an in-your-endo there?
    You underestimate him :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    You underestimate him :sadnod:
    maybe I do

ReputationRep:
    Why has the quality of all the smileys gone down recently? Don't tell me they need to make room for the new Muse one :awesome:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    smiley test: :muse:

FAIL

ReputationRep:
    This saddens me.

GIMMEMAMUSE!

ReputationRep:
    The AC/DC cover they did with the Jet feller was so, so good. I'm talking so good I'm questioning whether they actually played it live, when I know they blates did. Honestly, having played the **** out of Back in Black I would really struggle to tell the versions apart (vocals aside, mind you; Brian Johnson's voice is awfully distinctive :daydreaming:), even though Muse were playing LIVE :wtf:

Also, does my avatar win the internet or WHAT?

ReputationRep:
    The AC/DC cover they did with the Jet feller was so, so good. I'm talking so good I'm questioning whether they actually played it live, when I know they blates did. Honestly, having played the **** out of Back in Black I would really struggle to tell the versions apart (vocals aside, mind you; Brian Johnson's voice is awfully distinctive :daydreaming:), even though Muse were playing LIVE :wtf:

I could make a better one, if only I could be arsed.

But yes, it is epic.

ReputationRep:

yup the AC/DC cover was pretty damnnnn epic
    that avatar does win at the internetz. well done, have a sticker

ReputationRep:

I really like that cover :yep:

Is that Matt on the drums when they played Uprising in Italy? Well not 'played' exactly :rolleyes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.