Ba dum tsch!
guys :frown: hugs?
museobsessed

:jumphug: What's up Fibibibibibibi?
museobsessed

:hugs: What's up?
Dissertation. In tomorrow. 7500 out of 10 thousand. Still editing and referencing ARGHHHH
Use a random text generator and hope they don't notice?
nooo. can't. Just have to work. urghhh
Lots of threads about boobs today!! :woo:
well boobs are awesome
Yay for boobs!
omg I wish someone would bake me a resistance cake. you could decorate the top like they do on the album cover..

it would be epic.

OH and then you could send it in to that competition :wink:
Melting Sugar.
omg I wish someone would bake me a resistance cake. you could decorate the top like they do on the album cover..

it would be epic.

OH and then you could send it in to that competition :wink:

I would, but then again according to my parents I can't cook! :wink:
Wednesday Bass
I would, but then again according to my parents I can't cook! :wink:

:sad:

same tbh, i'm thinking self-catering accommodation wont be the best idea..
I am epic at cakes
Melting Sugar.
:sad:

same tbh, i'm thinking self-catering accommodation wont be the best idea..

I think I've managed to convince my parents to let me go self catered. I can cook the basics but I can't do anything fancy, and I'm quite lazy. But you can buy a diners+ card as a self catered. So their on board I think. What halls you thinking of?

And BTW, LOVE your avatar!
Wednesday Bass
I think I've managed to convince my parents to let me go self catered. I can cook the basics but I can't do anything fancy, and I'm quite lazy. But you can buy a diners+ card as a self catered. So their on board I think. What halls you thinking of?

And BTW, LOVE your avatar!

My parents pretty much told me I go self catered as they know i'll go crying to them when I've forgotten to go to eat and can't afford to buy any more food.

No idea! I had a little look at some, Rigg-Rutt (cannot for the life of me remember the full name) looks alright but it's ensuite and £££. how about you?

Oh and Pheebs make a Resistance cake and post pictures!! you know you want to :p:
Melting Sugar.
My parents pretty much told me I go self catered as they know i'll go crying to them when I've forgotten to go to eat and can't afford to buy any more food.

No idea! I had a little look at some, Rigg-Rutt (cannot for the life of me remember the full name) looks alright but it's ensuite and £££. how about you?

Oh and Pheebs make a Resistance cake and post pictures!! you know you want to :p:

Well the way I see it, if you get the diners+ card with the biggest package, it should do you fine for most of the year. Or buy the 50 packs. That's what I'm going with.

I'm looking at Telford, as it's quite close to the where I'll be based for my course and it's the cheapest with an en-suite and 4 ft wide bed

I agree with that statement pheebs! Also, send it to me so I can eat it! :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest