:muse: :five:

I'll expect you to be at the front - no less! :grin:
I wish I had tickets. :cry:

it still hurts thinking about last November.. :sad:
Reply 3604
Dil-Emma
I'll expect you to be at the front - no less! :grin:

That's where I'm going to be camping :teeth:
Ugh... I'm gonna need a serious hit of Muse to get me through the next couple of months. Can I get Matt on an IV drip please?
:ditto:

**** our lives

edit: although i'm guessing some of you are in your final year so have final exams coming up =|
Melting Sugar.
:ditto:

**** our lives

edit: although i'm guessing some of you are in your final year so have final exams coming up =|

Sod that for a game of soldiers. A couple of exams every April and October and I'm done. I'm free for six months on Thursday woo (celebrating by seeing Renegades aka Feeder that night :woo: )
I'm free on 28th May which is really really scary... i don't like it!
hothedgehog
I'm free on 28th May which is really really scary... i don't like it!

Free for what? :teeth:
Dinendal Leralonde
Free for what? :teeth:

From exams for the year! WOOOOO!

Disclaimer: By playing this video the viewer forfeits his or her right to claim three minutes and fifty seven seconds of their lives back from the uploader. Any such claimants will be subject to severe abuse and coarse language.

In other words, it's complete ******** :teehee:
JohnnySPal

Disclaimer: By playing this video the viewer forfeits his or her right to claim three minutes and fifty seven seconds of their lives back from the uploader. Any such claimants will be subject to severe abuse and coarse language.

In other words, it's complete ******** :teehee:

Why would someone post that on youtube? The birdsong is more audible than the guitar, and the guitar is just awful.
Wednesday Bass
Why would someone post that on youtube? The birdsong is more audible than the guitar, and the guitar is just awful.

And now I'm going to learn Popcorn (after Wednesday, or if I find my guitar tuner, whichever happens first), just to prove I'm better than Johnny :lol:

That, and being able to play another Muse song would make Pheebs totally hot for me :P
Dinendal Leralonde
And now I'm going to learn Popcorn (after Wednesday, or if I find my guitar tuner, whichever happens first), just to prove I'm better than Johnny :lol:

That, and being able to play another Muse song would make Pheebs totally hot for me :P

I've neglected my guitar so much it's ridiculous. I don't think I'd touched it for a couple of months prior to yesterday. I know it's all excuses excuses excuses (especially as I do find time to play the piano) but ya know, having a full time job and masses of actuarial exams and a pesky gaming habit and getting ******** every night (ugh I'm feeling roughhhh this aft') kinda eats into most of my time these days. Bleh.

So yeah, anyway, I dunno why the hell I uploaded that onto YouTube. Kind of a rubbish whim after 10 minutes of trying to play and thinking "wow this almost sounds like what I'm trying to play :wtf: "

ANYWHO.
Popcorn isn't hard. :ninja:

:getmecoat:

:muse:
JohnnySPal

Wow.... awkward! I didn't realise that was you! :eek:

I feel bad now! :frown:

I'm sorry Johnny....

Anywhooo.....
Wednesday Bass
Wow.... awkward! I didn't realise that was you! :eek:

I feel bad now! :frown:

I'm sorry Johnny....

Anywhooo.....

Just do what I do when I feel bad...

...Have a play with Pheebs' funbags...
Dinendal Leralonde
Just do what I do when I feel bad...

...Have a play with Pheebs' funbags...

That sounds like fun! Pheebs, where are you?

Quick Reply

Latest