Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The studio version of Popcorn (on the Resistance single) lacks any form of tremolo picking. The studio version of Popcorn (on the Resistance single) is therefore a vastly inferior version of their cover. WHAT'S GOING ON BELLAMY!? :puppyeyes:

Also, Prague is dire. ******* dire. GOD.

ReputationRep:
    Muse in a couple of months... yay :muse:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dil-Emma)
    Muse in a couple of months... yay :muse:
    :muse: :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    :muse: :five:
    I'll expect you to be at the front - no less! :grin:

ReputationRep:
    I wish I had tickets. :cry:

it still hurts thinking about last November.. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dil-Emma)
    I'll expect you to be at the front - no less! :grin:
    That's where I'm going to be camping :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Ugh... I'm gonna need a serious hit of Muse to get me through the next couple of months. Can I get Matt on an IV drip please?

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

**** our lives

edit: although i'm guessing some of you are in your final year so have final exams coming up =|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    :ditto:

**** our lives

edit: although i'm guessing some of you are in your final year so have final exams coming up =|
    Sod that for a game of soldiers. A couple of exams every April and October and I'm done. I'm free for six months on Thursday woo (celebrating by seeing Renegades aka Feeder that night :woo: )

ReputationRep:
    I'm free on 28th May which is really really scary... i don't like it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hothedgehog)
    I'm free on 28th May which is really really scary... i don't like it!
    Free for what? :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Free for what? :teeth:
    From exams for the year! WOOOOO!

ReputationRep:

Disclaimer: By playing this video the viewer forfeits his or her right to claim three minutes and fifty seven seconds of their lives back from the uploader. Any such claimants will be subject to severe abuse and coarse language.

In other words, it's complete ******** :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)

Disclaimer: By playing this video the viewer forfeits his or her right to claim three minutes and fifty seven seconds of their lives back from the uploader. Any such claimants will be subject to severe abuse and coarse language.

In other words, it's complete ******** :teehee:
    Why would someone post that on youtube? The birdsong is more audible than the guitar, and the guitar is just awful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wednesday Bass)
    Why would someone post that on youtube? The birdsong is more audible than the guitar, and the guitar is just awful.

ReputationRep:
    And now I'm going to learn Popcorn (after Wednesday, or if I find my guitar tuner, whichever happens first), just to prove I'm better than Johnny :lol:

That, and being able to play another Muse song would make Pheebs totally hot for me :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    And now I'm going to learn Popcorn (after Wednesday, or if I find my guitar tuner, whichever happens first), just to prove I'm better than Johnny :lol:

That, and being able to play another Muse song would make Pheebs totally hot for me :P
    I've neglected my guitar so much it's ridiculous. I don't think I'd touched it for a couple of months prior to yesterday. I know it's all excuses excuses excuses (especially as I do find time to play the piano) but ya know, having a full time job and masses of actuarial exams and a pesky gaming habit and getting ******** every night (ugh I'm feeling roughhhh this aft') kinda eats into most of my time these days. Bleh.

So yeah, anyway, I dunno why the hell I uploaded that onto YouTube. Kind of a rubbish whim after 10 minutes of trying to play and thinking "wow this almost sounds like what I'm trying to play :wtf: "

ANYWHO.

Popcorn isn't hard. :ninja:

:getmecoat:

:muse:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    Wow.... awkward! I didn't realise that was you! :eek:

I feel bad now!

I'm sorry Johnny....

Anywhooo.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wednesday Bass)
    Wow.... awkward! I didn't realise that was you! :eek:

I feel bad now!

I'm sorry Johnny....

Anywhooo.....
    Just do what I do when I feel bad...

...Have a play with Pheebs' funbags...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.