The Student Room Group

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance!

Scroll to see replies

Wednesday Bass
That sounds like fun! Pheebs, where are you?

She got back from France today :awesome:
Indeed. Here I am. However, my funbags are most definitely my own and not for others to play with (other than the :muse: boys :p:)
France was good :biggrin:
Johnny= didn't watch the video but loving the abso poster behind you
museobsessed
Indeed. Here I am. However, my funbags are most definitely my own and not for others to play with (other than the :muse: boys :p:)
France was good :biggrin:
Johnny= didn't watch the video but loving the abso poster behind you

Can't we just pretend I'm one of the Muse boys? *trying not to sound like a creep :mmm:*
:facepalm: oh dear. this is what being one of the few girls on a male dominated thread does :frown:
museobsessed
:facepalm: oh dear. this is what being one of the few girls on a male dominated thread does the internet :frown:

Fixed.
museobsessed
:facepalm: oh dear. this is what being one of the few girls on a male dominated thread does :frown:

I'll dominate you!! :teeth:
Dinendal Leralonde
I'll dominate you!! :teeth:

Well played sir. :holmes:
Wednesday Bass
Well played sir. :holmes:

Oh, I'll play her well :wink: :sexface:
Wednesday Bass
Fixed.

lol, there are plenty of girls on the internet, guys are just pervy

as proven by the last few posts :p:
museobsessed

as proven by the last few posts :p:

Bah, that's an urban myth. Girls on the internet are like pandas mating - it's extremely rare to see, and most cases it's a guy in a panda suit.
museobsessed

as proven by this thread :p:

Fixed :awesome:
Dinendal Leralonde
Fixed :awesome:

true. I should perv on Bells more to give balance to the thread
My friend got VIP tickets to see them in Madrid this summer..including backstage passes. She sold them. Our friendship hasn't been the same since...
James4d
My friend got VIP tickets to see them in Madrid this summer..including backstage passes. She sold them. Our friendship hasn't been the same since...

evil evil friend
James4d

Smack. The. Bitch.
I agree with the above
also, FAO Din: have been on formspring
museobsessed
I agree with the above
also, FAO Din: have been on formspring

LOL! Johnny's comment :p:
"Do you want to stroke my shiny flying pikachu" :p::p:
museobsessed

There are some pretty amazing MUSE lolz on the muse forums with the pictures above :yep:
James4d

Ouch, why would someone sell the chance to meet MUSE?!?! I am sorry for your loss :frown: if my friend did that, we wouldn't be friends for long...

Quick Reply

Latest